Unpopular Opinions Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

TA-1033 to be more precise, it's NOKIA 6.

I'm sad to hear that, but i couldn't break even the glass on my. perhaps your fell in some stupid way or on something sharp directly on center idk...
I literally slammed it multiple times on a concrete and nothing. Only one or two small dents.

Anyway, at least your works still haha that's cool!
no problem, is just a small crack in the downward right corner, the way i broke it though is really stupid, i was with some friends and i remembered there was this "gun simulator" app, i download it, i remember last time i used it that there was a "shake phone to fire", so i enable it, after various failed attempts to get it working i start shaking harder, and my phone flies out of my hand 5m into the air and drops face down on concrete, the ammount of damage was fairly small for what it sustained. other accidents that it survived with little to no damage was one time it fell out of my pocket into a fairly deep puddle, was there for about 2 minutes before i realized and when i took it out and just dried it with my tshirt, worked flawlessly even if water resistance wasnt an advertised feature, and various 0.5m-1m falls that at most left a dent in the metal

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thats not an unpopular opinion. I thought everyone hates windoes 10
/QUOTE]
i actually really like it, i dont have the problems most people say they have with it,
my main complaint is how bland it looks, my perfect os would be windows 10 but with xp's interface

MetoMeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
no problem, is just a small crack in the downward right corner, the way i broke it though is really stupid, i was with some friends and i remembered there was this "gun simulator" app, i download it, i remember last time i used it that there was a "shake phone to fire", so i enable it, after various failed attempts to get it working i start shaking harder, and my phone flies out of my hand 5m into the air and drops face down on concrete, the ammount of damage was fairly small for what it sustained. other accidents that it survived with little to no damage was one time it fell out of my pocket into a fairly deep puddle, was there for about 2 minutes before i realized and when i took it out and just dried it with my tshirt, worked flawlessly even if water resistance wasnt an advertised feature, and various 0.5m-1m falls that at most left a dent in the metal
A fun video:

Now that you mentioned water resistant...i was once eating really hot soup (and i like my plate full, i really like soup) and i got notified about an SMS,
so i picked up the phone while eating and the phone slipped in hot soup fully soaked! Thought its gone (oh and i just bought it) and after drying it up and
cleaning the oil the phone worked perfectly and still does. i bought the phone when it came out. They don't advertise it as such but it is sealed to some extend,
i was watching some specs after i dropped it in soup cause i was worried.

Haha omg, that's not small drop by any means. 5m is serious drop! I usually dropped it from 1m-1.5m and one or two times and i accidentally in some
stupid hand motion used force by hitting it and propelled it through the air to give it even more kinetic energy while it slammed on concrete and luckily
nothing happened. Since that happened constantly in one period (i was clumsy lol don't know why) now are just normal drops.
I actually watched a video proclaiming NOKIA 6 as strongest phone of the year 2017.

Reactions: Deleted User

elBenyo

Wad of meat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"if fat people are gonna work out to improve their health is a good thing that they have workout clothes"

Being the lowest common denominator isn't a good thing. They are the Walmart or McDonald's of there industry.

D

Deleted User

A fun video:

Now that you mentioned water resistant...i was once eating really hot soup (and i like my plate full, i really like soup) and i got notified about an SMS,
so i picked up the phone while eating and the phone slipped in hot soup fully soaked! Thought its gone (oh and i just bought it) and after drying it up and
cleaning the oil the phone worked perfectly and still does. i bought the phone when it came out. They don't advertise it as such but it is sealed to some extend,
i was watching some specs after i dropped it in soup cause i was worried.

Haha omg, that's not small drop by any means. 5m is serious drop! I usually dropped it from 1m-1.5m and one or two times and i accidentally in some
stupid hand motion used force by hitting it and propelled it through the air to give it even more kinetic energy while it slammed on concrete and luckily
nothing happened. Since that happened constantly in one period (i was clumsy lol don't know why) now are just normal drops.
I actually watched a video proclaiming NOKIA 6 as strongest phone of the year 2017.

i know, thats why i was surprised how little damage was sustained in comparison to the drop, hmd truly continues nokia's legacy of sturdy phones, unlike whoever owns polaroid and how lenovo has been handling motorola

Megadriver94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nights 3 should be made
Voat>Reddit
Super Adventure Rockman should have come to the West offically, and it deserves a fan translation.
I look forward to there being a new software exploit for the Switch for Firmwares up to 8.1.0 someday.
Minneapolis,Seattle and New York deserve to have funding cut from them as punishment for letting antifa fuckwads and other dumbass goons turn ""BLM"" protests into violent wall-defacing, looting, car-tipping, and in some cases, killing of bystanders and the like, while at the same time not allowing public places of worship to legally open without any exceptions.
Theatlantic and Viceland are mostly shitty news outlets.

Last edited by Megadriver94,
D

Deleted User

i've returned one again: eastern european music is way better than western european music

TheCasualties

Just trying to be helpful
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Skyrim is way overrated, and the only reason anyone enjoys it today is because of nostalgia.
Morrowind is way better than Skyrim. Having to figure out your own way and listen to what the NPC's say automatically makes it better IMO. Oblivion is good too, but it's not quite the same.

Dark Souls 2 was pretty good

Absolutely! DS2 is fantastic. I might like it better than DS1. DS1 world is better but DS2 is better in almost every other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: