PS1/2 Unmodded PS2 with preloaded FreeMcboot?

Hyborix3

Gabi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I've heard that people who buys a preloaded Free Mcboot will make this process abit easier. The question is how easier will it be? Must I still Mod my PS2 with 007 even with my Preloaded Free Mcboot to play my backed up games?
I can't seem to go to the Free Mcboot menu. It only shows Browse (Just copy and delete) and Configure. Any help is appreciated and I'm sorry for how noobish I am at this.

My phat PS2 is a SCPH39001 by the way.

Valfore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does the PS2 upon boot have the FreeMCBoot logo come up? cause it sounds to me like it isn't preloaded or the ps2 isn't detecting it, since its suppose to pop up with a menu with selectable homebrew

Hyborix3

Gabi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does the PS2 upon boot have the FreeMCBoot logo come up? cause it sounds to me like it isn't preloaded or the ps2 isn't detecting it, since its suppose to pop up with a menu with selectable homebrew
It doesn't load to the Free Mcboot logo, it just goes to the Browse and Configure screen. Funny thing is, is that there is memory of the FMCB inside the memory card 8GB

mercuryshadow09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't load to the Free Mcboot logo, it just goes to the Browse and Configure screen. Funny thing is, is that there is memory of the FMCB inside the memory card 8GB

It might have been copied to the memory card and not installed, you can't just copy FMCB from one card to another, it has to be installed, I would ask the person you got it from how they did it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome