Hacking Unlinked NAND's With Gift Wrap Bug On ReiNand 11.0 With SYSnand 9.2

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I made an EMUnand with the NNID on my SYSnand. Then I formatted my SYSnand because of the gift wrap bug on my EMUnand. After doing so, my EMUnand eShop gave me Error 022-2634. I formatted my EMUnand with Tinyformat to get rid of the NNID and to log back into it again. Now I have eShop access, but now I get the gift wrap bug on EMUnand. With the NAND's unlinked twice! How do I fix this so I can have eShop access and no gift wrap bug? I'm kinda getting sick of this, so help ASAP would be appreciated! :yay3ds:

Last edited by Skyshadow101,

seijinshu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your NANDs are linked again, as they share the same format number (they are linked since they have been formatted the same amount of times).
Restore the original emunand backup and sign back into NNID on sysnand
OR
Format one of the NANDs again with tiny format

Reactions: Skyshadow101

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your NANDs are linked again, as they share the same format number (they are linked since they have been formatted the same amount of times).
Restore the original emunand backup and sign back into NNID on sysnand
OR
Format one of the NANDs again with tiny format
I can't do that because my SYSnand is on a lower firmware, it can't access the NNID sign in screen. Any other solutions?

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm creating a backup of my EMUnand on browserhax through my SYSnand, I'm going to restore it after it's done. I'm glad I don't need to format.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm now restoring, keeping my fingers crossed this will work.

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he meant restore your old emunand before you formatted it. the one where you got the error. you shouldnt get the error anymore.
I never made a backup of that one. I just made a backup of the one with the gift wrap bug. I'm going to format with tiny format, then restore the EMUnand after signing into my NNID. Then the format number will be different. The number of times the EMUnand would have been formatted would be 2 times, while SYSnand would be 1 time. That should unlink it for good.

Reactions: Minasodrom

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It worked! Thank you so much. I'm fine with a wiped EMUnand, so I'm just not going to restore my backup. It's always good to start over every once in a while. Thank you very much for your guy's help. I have eShop access and no gift wrap bug! :D:yay3ds:

Last edited by Skyshadow101,
Reactions: Minasodrom

seijinshu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It worked! Thank you so much. I'm fine with a wiped EMUnand, so I'm just not going to restore my backup. It's always good to start over every one in a while. Thank you very much for your guy's help. I have eShop access and no gift wrap bug! :D:yay3ds:
No problem

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Minasodrom

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It worked! Thank you so much. I'm fine with a wiped EMUnand, so I'm just not going to restore my backup. It's always good to start over every once in a while. Thank you very much for your guy's help. I have eShop access and no gift wrap bug! :D:yay3ds:
i think if you would restore the number of formats would be back to 1. number of formats is saved on the nand after all :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, yes