Gaming Underappreciated Pokemon Sun/Moon pokes

Deleted member 568468

State of dormancy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Hey, just lately started playing Pokemon Sun again (in contrast to my first play being Moon :D) and I've come to the conclusion that I'm about to head to my first trial but still have no 2nd Pokemon...
Do you have any suggestions on what pokes should I catch?

You can also post your underappreciated faves in general in this thread.

Pic for attention: my baby bastard Rowlet
upload_2021-9-11_8-24-18.png

theblackmonk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm currently playing Moon and I'm about the post game part trying to fill the dex. I could trade with you a late obtainable monster in exchange for a Sun exclusive pokemon.

If I would be starting a new game, I would try to catch a Pichu, Drifllim or a Bagon. Although I think Pichu and Bagon are obtainable after the first trial.

Last edited by theblackmonk,

Deleted member 568468

State of dormancy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I'm currently playing Moon and I'm about the post game part trying to fill the dex. I could trade with you a late obtainable monster in exchange for a Sun exclusive pokemon.

If I would starting a new game, I would try to catch a Pichu, Drifllim or a Bagon. Although I think Pichu and Bagon are obtainable after the first trial.
I would give you a mon, but are you playing on the console or Citra? can't do emu-to-console trades sadly

theblackmonk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Bummer. I'm playing on console and the GTS freezes every time I seek pokemons. Can't wait for the servers to shutdown so we could have an AltWFC.

Deleted member 568468

State of dormancy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Bummer. I'm playing on console and the GTS freezes every time I seek pokemons. Can't wait for the servers to shutdown so we could have an AltWFC.
Just hope it won't be like Wiimmfi's MKW servers where they require you to get the console's real NAND or that you won't be able to use their damn online services for unknown reasons :sleep:

But I'm safe anyways, and can't wait for it so I'll be able to pour insane amount of time into wondertrades again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @PandaPandel, irl or in the game?