Homebrew Question Unable to verify membership

Got_Famous06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was setting up ftpd, and the guide had a part recommending to do the "90DNS" so i wouldn't get banned by Nintendo. Is there a way to reverse this so i could get back onto the Nintendo shop ? also my games show they cant verify my Nintendo membership. is this just wile im on the cfw ? iv already tried to change back my dns to googles.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was setting up ftpd, and the guide had a part recommending to do the "90DNS" so i wouldn't get banned by Nintendo. Is there a way to reverse this so i could get back onto the Nintendo shop ? also my games show they cant verify my Nintendo membership. is this just wile im on the cfw ? iv already tried to change back my dns to googles.
It's because your switch is not set to primary for this account

Got_Famous06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i believe it was my primary switch. how do i check or reactivate it ? i cant remember

edit- i was able to go back into the shop after some time, do i need to hid my connection if i dont do any online games ?

Last edited by Got_Famous06,

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i believe it was my primary switch. how do i check or reactivate it ? i cant remember

edit- i was able to go back into the shop after some time, do i need to hid my connection if i dont do any online games ?
Well if u installed any nsp's it's to late for to worry about that now

Got_Famous06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why u even need the eshop anyways?
i wouldnt pirate every game lol maybe like try out games and then buy later. but if the switch just cant go online, is my "account/ profile" sill good. i have a switch light that i have normal. would my profile still be fine on that one even tho they are the same.

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wouldnt pirate every game lol maybe like try out games and then buy later. but if the switch just cant go online, is my "account/ profile" sill good. i have a switch light that i have normal. would my profile still be fine on that one even tho they are the same.
Switches get banned not accounts

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you can use AquaticDNS. it allow some but not all telemetry to pass. obviously this is more risky but im using it for about a year now with almost all bannable offenses you can make and im still going fine while playing online. This is not a guarantee for it to be 100% proof but its more than nothing.

if you have already done shady stuff, you switch can be banned any second even with dns. its still better to use one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back