Gaming unable to start the software return to The home

Bharbison

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... dragon quest xi has been working perfectly up until now. Went to load it up today and got hit with “unable to start the software return to the Home Screen.” There has been no changes to any file that I know of. I installed edizon and it’s Tesla overlay but have since deleted it in hope of repairing the game. I have completely removed the game, both through tinfoil and the switches data management, after multiple un-installs and reinstallation both through tinfoil and goldleaf at different times, with and without dlc’s and updates. Still no go. Sig patches have been updated. Atmosphere has been removed and reinstalled. The rest of my game library launches correctly. Any idea from anyone is appreciated

Last edited by Bharbison,

Peniskoker

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
So... dragon quest xi has been working perfectly up until now. Went to load it up today and got hit with “unable to start the software return to the Home Screen.” There has been no changes to any file that I know of. I installed edizon and it’s Tesla overlay but have since deleted it in hope of repairing the game. I have completely removed the game, both through tinfoil and the switches data management, after multiple un-installs and reinstallation both through tinfoil and goldleaf at different times, with and without dlc’s and updates. Still no go. Sig patches have been updated. Atmosphere has been removed and reinstalled. The rest of my game library launches correctly. Any idea from anyone is appreciated

Same problem.

What are your specs.

Mine is
firmware 11.0.1|Atmosphere M.18.1|S
Booting with Hekate 5.4.4.
Exploiting with Fusee primary

Both fusee nor hekate sigpatches are working...

Bharbison

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same problem.

What are your specs.

Mine is

Same problem.

What are your specs.

Mine is

same specs but I’m running hekate 5.5.4 auto-installed from atmosphere updater app

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up