Can’t install DLC

regnad

Button Masher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Since the last couple of Atmosphere/FW updates I have been unable to install DLC. This always and only happens with DLC. Games and updates install fine.

Goldleaf refuses to install DLC. DBI will do it, but it corrupts the game and requires it to be reinstalled.

Any ideas?

Reactions: cloud-strife777

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a solution in case anyone has a similar problem in the future: instead of installing remotely from PC, I put the DLC NSPs on the SD card and installed from there, and everything worked fine.
For reference, what installer are you using, or used, to do this? If you are still using Goldleaf, the problem may be your keys (keys.txt/prod.keys) need updated with Lockpick. Glad you got it sorted though. Game on!

Last edited by BigOnYa,
Reactions: cloud-strife777

regnad

Button Masher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
For reference, what installer are you using, or used, to do this? If you are still using Goldleaf, the problem may be your keys (keys.txt/prod.keys) need updated with Lockpick. Glad you got it sorted though. Game on!
I had the problem with both DBI and Goldleaf when installing remotely from PC. I was successful with Goldleaf installing from SD.

I'll update the keys with Lockpick as you suggest, and maybe it will work the next time I need to install DLC.

As I said in the OP, I had no problem remotely installing games and updates. It was only DLCs that was giving me problems, and it was all DLCs regardless of source that was giving me problems. So, kind of weird!

Edit: looks like lockpick_rcm has been taken down. Can it be found anywhere?

Last edited by regnad,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto