burnsams

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone else has this?

My wii is 3.1U with wiikey 1.9g.
I burned 5 copies, all with brickblocker and regionfrii and the game doesn´t even loads in the game channel...
Should I update to 3.2U with Wifi? Or maybe try the 15% update trick with the pal Game?
Any ideas?

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
you have to update online first I recon or with brawl.. My pal wii was updated with brawl (editted so no duplicate channels would appear) and mariokart didnt ask for an update and booted fine without brickblocking

b4ckd00r5p1d3r

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yes please help..... i have the same problem. i have my iso from espal or something like that. i have wiikey with my wii and wiikey fully updated with everything. i tried to burn regular, then i tried with regionfree and the with wii update remover but it wont read please help

kira59

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
(Sorry for my english
tongue.gif
) i have the same problem but for me i find a solution, i burn MK with 6x speed = doesn't work, i burn MK with 2,4x speed = Works perfectly . I hope this will help you.

ziddey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have much experience with running other region discs, but I also had issues with the disc showing up at all. Initially, I used brickblocker and regionfrii. After that, I used waninkoko's tools to change region and remove updates. This one has been working fine. It gave a message about 50hz 576i vs 60hz 480i/p the first time I ran it, but never since.

mercantigo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
U need to make the SSBB update or Wii Chess update, from a your region game. Mario Kart have 3.1E_v2 firmware inside, and even if u have 3.2, you need it. So, you only will be able to run this game if you have played those games and updated from it. WBB won`t work if you dont have these updates.

sosodef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also having the same problem, I have a NTSC Wii updated to 3.2u.

Someone told me that it may be that I need to update my Wiikey to 1.9s. But everytime I try, my Wii doesn't recognize the Wiikey update disc. But all my other games still work on my Wii ???

i heard that the Wiikey disc 1.9s was not worth downloading, and that there is another released that may work, anybody know about this also?

Brawl NTSC works fine on my Wii and I did download the update on the disc.

Thanks sososdef

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up