Unable to boot into Atmosphere after installing custom font

OnTheGoRepairs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have NXThemesInstaller installed, and I was able to install a theme and it worked without any problems. Then I tried installing a custom font (restarted switch, font never changed), then I tried installing a different custom font (under 2mb) and now every time I select fuselee in hakte, it attempts to boot and then brings me to an error screen. I tried deleting the 0100000000001000 folder and this did nothing. Is there a way to manually uninstall the custom font, so I can boot into Atmosphere without reformatting the sdcard and starting from scratch?

OnTheGoRepairs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so the console won't boot from my good sdcard that i hadn't messed arround with. When I try to boot without an sdcard inserted, i get a different kind of error screen that I've never seen before. It's black with white text, and says Error Code: 2153-0321

Please press the POWER button tyo restart the console. If you are unable to restart the console. hold the power button for 12 seconds to turn it off.

If the problem persists, refer to the Nintendo Support Website. Now I am seriously scared...

edit: this problem has to do with the speakers, and i have aftermarket speakers installed. i seriously doubt that they could be causing this problem now... i can't get it to completely power off, when i press the power button it just restarts. holding volume up and down during bootup does not give an option to factory reset...
Post automatically merged:

OK, so it doesn't power off when headphones are plugged in, however if they get unplugged then it crashes at the same error screen again. Thing is, this started happening after I was moving data to and from my sdcard, using Parallels Desktop (I use a hackintosh and I don't like the residual files Mac OS leaves behind). It can't just be a coincidence. What I will do next is try unplugging the internal speakers (one at a time) and see if I can bypass the error when a bad speaker is unplugged. Then I will plug the working speaker into the side that wasn't working, to see if this truly is a hardware problem with the internal speaker, or a more serious issue. If anyone has any better ideas I would like to hear them!

Last edited by OnTheGoRepairs,

OnTheGoRepairs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just thought i would give an update. after leaving the headphones plugged in for a day, I unplugged them to see if i could get it to work with the tv. everything works perfectly now, no more errors. even when playing hand held with internal speakers playing. later this week i will have a new set of speakers from a guy with more stars on amazon, if the problem comes back, I will replace both speakers. so i guess this was the best possible outcome. but unfortunately I can't get themes to work on the main sdcard that I use daily. Oh well, could be worse.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols