Hacking Ultimate v7.3 minor issues

Eddie_Brock

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Greetings,
I am currently running the Ultimate v7.3 USB loader, set on widescreen mode. I have used the config.txt templates found elsewhere on this site to tweak it the way I would like it to run. I currently have the layout set to "ultimatew", however the co-ordinates that I have for the list of apps, and the cover picture are both slightly off of where they should be. Can anyone with the same layout please let me know what their co-ords are for their "console_coords" and "covers_coords" are set at?
I have included my config.txt below for reference.
QUOTE said:
images_path=SD:/images/
wbackground = wbg.png
covers = 1
download = 1
layout = ultimatew
simple = 0
home = reboot
console_coords = 40,98,350,285
covers_coords = 482,135
entry_lines = 12
max_characters = 37
savesettings = 1
video = game
ocarina = 0
language = console
hidesettingmenu = 0
parentalcontrol = 0
downloadinstall = 1
widescreen = 1

As an aside, I have not had any luck getting the loader to download covers for me. I either get a network not detected error, or a failed to download error. What am I doing wrong? (I am using Wi-Fi, not a wired LAN)

Any help is muchly appreciated.
wub.gif
Thanks!

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Personally i dont mess with the download covers options.Its to buggy.

I have a file pack of 535 ntsc covers on my sd card and it only takes up 33.8mb Thats nothing at all if you have a decent size card.

Eddie_Brock

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not a bad idea I suppose. I just upgraded from a USB stick to an actual HDD today, so there's a more permanent solution to storing my ISOs.
Now I understand that you have to have to rename them to exactly the same as the .iso, correct?

Eddie_Brock

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I noticed in the config.txt file that the directory for images was "SD:/images/".... is it possible to make that "USB:/images/" or something to that effect then store the covers on the HDD with the actual ISOs?

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Eddie_Brock said:
I noticed in the config.txt file that the directory for images was "SD:/images/".... is it possible to make that "USB:/images/" or something to that effect then store the covers on the HDD with the actual ISOs?

Storing on the hard drive/usb drive is not possible yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Real Jdbye yeah those are great too