1. AntiSoraX

AntiSoraX Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    so i tried it and it didnt work with the 4 most recent spirits that are the labo series, hope they're included in the next version if you can manage that, but if no thats cool too :) again, excelent work on this save editor

2. DShipp

DShipp Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Is there a way to give myself all 3000 skill spheres in World of Light through hex editing?

Last edited by DShipp, Nov 29, 2019
  3. FightingPolygon

FightingPolygon Advanced Member

United States
    Can I get spirit event spirits like the resident evil ones through this?

4. ChicagoMel

ChicagoMel GBAtemp Fan

United States
    If all I do is unlock all characters, is that still a ban risk?

5. Stoned

Stoned GBAtemp Addict

Germany
  6. External

External Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Is this tool dead with latest update. V7.0

7. Hyena

Hyena Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    The tool still works fine. Does anyone know how to unlock menu music customization without completing WoL though? Just by editing stats? I set everything in the Spirit category to 1, but that didn't do the trick :sad:

8. Yami_Yugi

Yami_Yugi Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hi, I'm still fairly new to the modded Switch, which is apparently a lot risker than using a modded 3DS. Although I don't have any pirated games and mostly wanted mine modded so I could use PKHex and checkpoint to "enhance" games every so often, I did just use an All Unlocked save on my Smash Bros. Thankfully, I did make a backup even though I hadn't unlocked much as I only recently got it.
    I haven't played online since doing so, but given the warning for using the editor in this forum, I'm starting to get a little spooked now. So, from what I've learned so far, Nintendo is a lot more persistent in banning modded Switches than they were with the 3DS and practically ANY modification on a Switch that is actively connected to the Internet could potentially be banned, even months from the initial infraction.
    That said, can someone say with any kind of estimation how likely I am to get banned for using that save? I doubt anyone knows any type of percentage like 10% likely, 30% likely, 60% likely, etc. But something like not likely, moderately likely, very likely, or anything like that would help a lot.

9. RichardTheKing

RichardTheKing Really lovin' NFO style

Australia
    ...Is this still being worked on, or has it been abandoned? Because there's four "temporarily disabled" options, all of which would be very useful...

10. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Unless you want to have all stickers unlocked don't bother using these saves they will get you Game banned online.

11. RichardTheKing

RichardTheKing Really lovin' NFO style

Australia
    Just this game? Not the entire console?
    I don't care about online, since it's paywalled; as long as I can still access the eShop, it's all good in my eyes.

12. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    yeah just the game will ban you from online matches. Just dont try to join lobby with these saves still not worth a ban b/c that means you need a new switch to regain that privilege. Your account gets banned on the game too.

13. Stoned

Stoned GBAtemp Addict

Germany
    No this is since 2019 not more in Developement

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Ultimate, Smasher], Ultimate