Hacking uLoader 3.2 BCA universal support

adewii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The export NAND gamesave to save to SD is great.

However will there be plans to be able to restore the save game back to the NAND?

schooluser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2 Questions, how do you brick a wii in a way that bootmii can't restore the nand? And I haven't used uloader before but I want to because it can play multiple games from 1 dvd, but what is BCA?

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
BCA (burst-cutting area) is the arc-shaped area near the center of an original Wii game. (It's the ring that's not quite a complete circle.) New Super Mario Bros. Wii routinely checks for a value in the BCA, and throws a disc read error if it can't be found with the check.

schooluser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, thank you. I guess I lucked out then by finding a copy that works with my softmod. How are people who have hardmods coping with this?

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
schooluser said:
Ah, thank you. I guess I lucked out then by finding a copy that works with my softmod. How are people who have hardmods coping with this?
Modern modchips (Wiikey 2, Wasabi DX, SunDriver, etc.) can emulate the BCA (via a modchip update). After applying the update, the ISO needs to be patched via a hex or BCA editor, where the BCA info can be inserted. (The hex offset to use is 0x100 for most modchips.)

josete2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
4.6 will be compatible with VC and Wiiware titles... and is more compatible than triiforce and Sneek.

Release date: maybe tomorrow.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
w00t
yaywii.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
mousex said:
josete2k said:
4.6 will be compatible with VC and Wiiware titles... and is more compatible than triiforce and Sneek.
Is there any game that won't work on Sneek? Mine do all work.
Exactly my thought...never had any problems with loading WiiWare games on SNEEK. Even LostWind worked, which failed on Triiforce...but well, if the compatibility is higher than 100%, it's good, I think
tongue.gif
?

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
4.7 was available yesterday through update for a short period. seems to work well. some dlc issues, but all games work

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
josete2k said:

Release date: maybe tomorrow.

Can you explain that? What's not working on TriiForce from real nand? Is there anything not working via sneek?

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I tried to auto-update the loader via the menu option but it displayed a 'Update.txt Not Found' message.
What is going on?Is it normal?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.livescience.com/59831-cotton-candy-grapes.html#:~:text=To%20make%20the%20Cotton%20Can...