Hacking UK people - what are good sites to order CycloDS?

OGTiago

OP
Trophies
Website
google.pt
XP
Country
I usually buy my stuff from ebay, but not many (i.e. none) people sell CycloDS.

So could any UK people tell me where they ordered theirs from? Thanks
yaynds.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Avoid MrModChips.

Horrible person, bad customer service and sometimes rips you off. Very unreliable too. This isn't just from my experience, search the name here and you'll see.

grubbymitts

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got my Cyclo from Mr Modchips. It came the day after I ordered it. He must have been having one of his good days - lol.

My brother in law got his from Amazon Marketplace

Jambolia

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the info as well, I have tried modchip-store.co.uk. It was the worst service I have ever received; they took the money and have so far failed to deliver the goods even after three emails! I have still had no reply. I have now asked for a full refund.

I managed to track down the phone number of the place and I rang the guy up, he denies any connection to the website, he runs Computer Cave and it's got the same lay out and shipping address as modchip-store.co.uk. If I had the time or inclination, I would find out the address the website is registered to and the person, but I have neither. I just wanted a bloody Cyclos.

Seicomart

Trophies
XP
Country
Do not be tempted by the slightly cheap prices of Modelgadget the guy who runs it is a total arsehole, search Afterdawn for proof.

You won't get replies, etc, basically 0 service. Just thought it should be mentioned here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is gta v or call of duty still up?