Hacking UK based flashcart seller?

Chaz.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys!

I'm struggling to find any flashcart sellers in the UK, due to the high courts banning flashcarts being sold or imported. I know they are still out there, but the problem is I can't find them!!

If anyone knows where I can order them I'd be very happy, or if anyone has ordered from overseas has been able to import it would be helpful to know where you got it from, etc.

Thanks guys!

Chaz.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The problem from shipping abroad abroad is that customs may seize them, as I said because they are banned, I have been wondering about ZhuZhu China as I heard about them before, but if they have UK based warehouses that might be a good shout! If not, I may try to order overseas but its very risky now.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
The problem from shipping abroad abroad is that customs may seize them, as I said because they are banned, I have been wondering about ZhuZhu China as I heard about them before, but if they have UK based warehouses that might be a good shout! If not, I may try to order overseas but its very risky now.

well zhuzhuchina charge £6 for shipping
i was like im going to be waiting ages
barely a few days pass and i got my package
no stamps to say it came from overseas

ive ordered a few times and its always they same

3dsnoob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
They are closed until the 30th so wont be shipping anything out plus in their forums they say it can take 2 weeks to recieve items in the UK. I'm needing a few flashcarts but need one cheap with fast shipping. I hate the fact lots of sites don't take Paypal now, especially R4 Flash. Always recieved them within a week from there. Does anyone else come from the UK and know of good sites? I know there are others based in the UK but they are around the £20 marks for a card, far too expensive.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
They are closed until the 30th so wont be shipping anything out plus in their forums they say it can take 2 weeks to recieve items in the UK. I'm needing a few flashcarts but need one cheap with fast shipping. I hate the fact lots of sites don't take Paypal now, especially R4 Flash. Always recieved them within a week from there. Does anyone else come from the UK and know of good sites? I know there are others based in the UK but they are around the £20 marks for a card, far too expensive.

I've used these a couple of times, very reliable http://www.cheapr4i.com/

I use to use a code for discount it may still apply, it's ilove3ds

Peleep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys!

I'm struggling to find any flashcart sellers in the UK, due to the high courts banning flashcarts being sold or imported. I know they are still out there, but the problem is I can't find them!!

If anyone knows where I can order them I'd be very happy, or if anyone has ordered from overseas has been able to import it would be helpful to know where you got it from, etc.

Thanks guys!

Heh there. I'm a very happy customer of 2 flashcarts:

1. DSTWO purchased from NDS-Card.com (this site's sponsor). Ordered June 11. Shipped June 13 (from Hong Kong). Arrived at my UK address June 22. Paid by PayPal.

2. Acekard 2i purchased from uk-memory-cards.co.uk (based in Birmingham UK). Ordered Sunday, delivered Friday. Paid by Mastercard.

Both cards delivered with tracking details, appear to be genuine, and in full working order. My credit card and Paypal accounts both appear to be safe!!!!

Chaz.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've ordered from V2Watch, will let you know how it turns out, they were very friendly and I emailed them asking to pay by PayPal which they did, so I will let you know how I get on, I've just broke my DSTWO now aswell, so I'll need to get another, might try another site to get that from!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs