TX Releases SX OS v2.9.4 Beta - Now Supports v9.2.0 Firmware

Yesterday, Nintendo released their Switch firmware v9.2.0.
SXOS294.png

Today, Team-Xecuter has already updated their SX OS, so with the latest release of v2.9.4 BETA, you can now enjoy running the latest Switch firmware also.
We didn't want to keep you waiting, so today we bring you support for this update in SX OS v2.9.4!

That's all we have for today!

SX OS v2.9.4 beta is now available on our website or through the online updater built into SX OS.

Stay tuned for more SX OS and SX Core news!
Remember for full support and to hangout with follow SX OS users, please sign-up to their Official TX Chat Server :)

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Skirlez

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Be honest with me, even if SX OS was open source how many people in this scene do you think would actually contribute to it? TX has literally nothing to gain from open sourcing their software
As you can see there are still things people want SX OS to support, so I guess yes, if it were to be open source people would contribute to it.

Reactions: Materialized

Bohne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nah Team-Xecuter has been around since Xbox 360 I don't think they'd lie. They actually made a thread saying it was delayed due to cornoavirus.

They also released chips for the first XBOX.

all bullshit,if there can make money it dont make it all to long, or the chip has the cornoavirus to

No, only your text is bullshit.
Why releasing something, what will work for all consoles? Then no one will buy SX OS Software, which will be lifetime binded with your console. Once it is damaged, you can not use this license for any other console.

I think the "chip" for the "unhackable" Switch consoles will be re-usable for other consoles. When you damage your console, unsolder the chip and use it in another console.

They are waiting until the selling rate of SX OS will go down until the value x and then they will start selling the chip.

That's how guys would work "if there can make money".

Crusatyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As you can see there are still things people want SX OS to support, so I guess yes, if it were to be open source people would contribute to it.
I like your optimism, but a vast majority of knowledgeable devs in this scene treat TX and SX OX like they curb stomped their first born child. That means the people willing to help TX are likely going to be the ones who don't have to know how to add features that they want to the CFW.

mp3man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if its SX OS or the firmware 9.2.0 itself. My 8-Bit Do adapters doesnt work anymore.

————-

Never mind, just had to reenergize the dock and solved.

Last edited by mp3man,

Legend Of Kay

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
These threads are absolutely ridiculous. The tx haters coming out looking to start shit only to get dabbed on by the based @garyopa and TX.

keep at it boys. Great update. Can’t wait for the mod chip and 3.0 ;)

Reactions: dude1

Calzy_G

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@garyopa any chance of entering the album causing games to stutter and crash getting fixed? It makes using cheats impossible with some games and really annoying with the others. It's easy to reproduce, boot a game, enter and exit the album. Mario Odyssey for example stutters badly on loading a level and the world selection screen. Resident Evil 4 runs at about 2fps and then hangs the Switch.

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
”...i got it because i am hearing that there are going to be shortages soon and if you don't buy a switch by the end of the month or before stock is depleted then you're going to be waiting a loooong time to get one , i read that only 25% of the workforce is back at work in Shenzhen
i figure if the chip never materializes because China is canceled then the switch lite might be a hot commodity in the coming months and i can sell it at a profit...”

Why try to scalp and sell it for a profit and strip people of their money? If it were me, I would spread the news that there may be a shortage and hope those who want a switch can get it at a regular price and share the joy of gaming instead of ripping people off.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why try to scalp and sell it for a profit and strip people of their money? If it were me, I would spread the news that there may be a shortage and hope those who want a switch can get it at a regular price and share the joy of gaming instead of ripping people off.
i just did , i just posted that there will be shortages and i posted before
i only bought it because i want to get the new TX chip
even though i really don't need it , and because i had a store credit
but if the chip never comes out then i am not going to want to keep it ,i never buy things to resell and gouge i am just saying that if the chip doesn't come then by that time switch lite prices may have doubled
another reason i got it is because once the chip comes out Nintendo will probably do something to make installation extremely difficult like adding a shit ton of potting compound
plus i like the idea of having a switch that i don't need a dongle for , and i would not want to risk putting an internal mod in my launch day switch
so this is a second switch so it's not as big of a deal if it gets messed up

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
“...i figure if the chip never materializes because China is canceled then the switch lite might be a hot commodity in the coming months and i can sell it at a profit...”

”...i never buy things to resell and gouge...”

The way you worded it ^ made it seem that you can resell it for a profit. I must have misunderstood.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The way you worded it ^ made it seem that you can resell it for a profit. I must have misunderstood.
yes i am saying if worst comes to worst an i can;t get the chip then i am saying i will probably be able to sell it at a profit because if they can;t make their chip because of corona virus then Nintendo can't make any more switches because of corona virus
so my switch lite will appreciate in value if i decide i don't want an unhackable switch lite

not looking good

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=sAooT_1583234498

pcwizard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
1. The un patched switch is best chance at cold boot
2. Not everyone can or would want to modify their console so sxos software is a alternative that they can accept
3. They were only asking to send test units and those testers have them plus you have a demo video
4. Newer revision consoles are much easier to find new
5. Coronavirus is a real issue and to make a production of chips you need a company to make them for you, they don’t do it themselves, they may program them
6. Sxos uses the same explicit as atmosphere but this is normal not to waste another vulnerability if one is already out in the public
7. And its up to developers to change money or to make close or open source.

i wish people would bitch to apple as much as they do here as they steal code and have it close source and charge more and more each year for a phone that cost them $80 to make each unit

swiitness

Trophies
XP
Country
After updating to 9.2.0 my joycons no longer work when they are detached, and the console is docked. They can't be detected at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5