TX Presents SX OS v2.4.1 BETA

Discussion in 'Switch - Backup Loaders & Modchips' started by garyopa, Dec 16, 2018.

1. wadisnake

wadisnake Member

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2016
    France
    Using exfat too
    Tried again and nope not working :(
    Have you made a brand new emunand using 2.4.1 ?

2. gizmomelb

gizmomelb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 13, 2006
    Australia
    ahhaha so can you imagine the uproar if the SX OS did a call home to verify the licence every time you boot? not to mention with the switch going online, unless you have ALL nintendo servers blocked then you risk the accidental connection with Nintendo and possibly blocking your console?

Think before typing, please.

nanova likes this.
  3. Wiiunator

Wiiunator GBAtemp Fan

Nov 13, 2015
    Australia
    been getting a weird thing with SXOS 2.4.1. I'm on EmuNAND with 6.2.0 intalled. OFW on 5.1.0 When using the TX installer 1.0, or tinfoil 0.99 sometime when wanting to install a game it will go back to the tx License menu. tell me "No License Found", I then have to exit and come back to the menu for it to find the license again and sometime it just crashed the Switch... have to reboot. Wondering if anyone encountered the same issue?

4. MattKimura

MattKimura 3DS & WiiU Enthusiast

Jun 30, 2014
    United States
    Nah I only turn it off when I'm not gonna use it for a week. Also the switch crashes sometimes for various reasons (Not often though). And I forget to re-enable ftp. When I was busy with classes and writing essays, I had my switch turned off completely.

5. thaikhoa

thaikhoa GBAtemp Addict

Sep 16, 2008
    Australia
    Yes, when testing I created a new emunand. Make sure your nand has supported exfat.

6. gunner007

gunner007 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Anyone tried with a sysNAND lower than 4.1? Have a 3.0.1 console that works fine with either FAT32 or EXFat on 6.1 emu with 2.3, but the 2.4 and 2.4.1 both blackscreen when booting.

7. wadisnake

wadisnake Member

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2016
    France
    Same here, did you try creating a new nand ?

8. Regingz

Regingz Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 19, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Hi!
    I've been keeping my sysnand on 3.0.1 while upgrading my system memory emunand from 6.0 to 6.1 and yesterday night to 6.2 and all is working great with sx os 2.2 and 2.3 (previously) and now with 2.4 and 2.4.1...
    Best of luck! ;)

Last edited by Regingz, Dec 18, 2018
  9. wadisnake

wadisnake Member

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2016
    France
    We're both using emunand on microsd.. I guess that's the source of the problem

10. linuxares

linuxares I'm not a generous god!

Aug 5, 2007
    Sweden
    Curious question about the EmuNAND. If you use anything on the SD card, does it change anything on the Switch itself? To "load this instead". Or does the CFW take care of it all?

11. TheZander

TheZander King of the Level 7's

Feb 1, 2008
    United States
    Level 7
    Are you talking about the thing similar to wiiu emunand where you would see channel icons but nothing was actually installed?

12. linuxares

linuxares I'm not a generous god!

Aug 5, 2007
    Sweden
    more or less, but I'm thinking more if boot0 or boot1 is affected. Since it boots a payload first and then does something more. Does it actually editing anything on the nand?

13. TheZander

Feb 1, 2008
    United States
    Level 7
    I think it brought up when those bricking nsps were around, because they messed with those partitions you mentioned but i can't recall what the consensus was

14. Rg87

Rg87 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 18, 2018
    Canada
    need help.
    bought a banned nintendo switch running 6.2.0
    i managed to boot into rcm and inject a payload it said it was successful but immediately turned on normally meaning my system is patched correct?
    serial number is XAW100815...
    can i buy the sx os dongle and get this to work (BETA 2.4.1 works on OS 6.2.0)
    please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. TheZander

Feb 1, 2008
    United States
    Level 7
    You didn't see the tx logo when you booted? So you haven't been able to activate your license?

16. Rg87

Rg87 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 18, 2018
    Canada
    Im such a noob. I am starting off for the first time. I barely managed to boot rcm with the paper clip. I used a test payload to see if it works and it said it did on the switch. But moments later it booted outside of rcm again

17. guily6669

guily6669 GbaTemp is my Drug

Jun 3, 2013
    United States
    Doomed Island
    How do I enter SX payload menu now? Pressing L doesnt work on this version, it boots straight to emunand created with SX OS 2.3...

18. JJTapia19

JJTapia19 I fight for my friends.

May 31, 2015
    Puerto Rico
    It was never L, you need to hold volume + at startup.

guily6669 likes this.
  19. guily6669

guily6669 GbaTemp is my Drug

Jun 3, 2013
    United States
    Doomed Island
    Oh forget it lol, I couldnt even remember the button since I barely used my Switch and last time I turned it ON was like a week or more ago... :ph34r:.

xs4all and JJTapia19 like this.
  20. icyrainz

icyrainz Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2010
    United States
    I started the CFW game very late when my switch was already on 6.1.0.
    Now my sysNAND is on 6.2.0 with SX 2.4.1. Everything seems OK so far. Is EmuNAND needed?