TX Presents SX INSTALLER v1.3

TX is back again with another nice update to their 'SX Installer' app, check out all the v1.3 details below:
SX_APP_13.jpg

The first month of New Year is not even finished yet, and here is Team-Xecuter with another update to their SX INSTALLER App:
After much 'valuable user feedback' since our last update to SX Installer, Team-Xecuter is back with another great update to our app, checkout v1.3 changes below!

As pointed out with our previous update, SX Installer has quickly become the 'super tool' that all SX OS users love, and with this v1.3 update, there been improvements, along with minor bug fixes, and of course new features added to enjoy!
  • https support added.
  • Images now download faster, directly through https.
  • "Preload images" more stable.
  • Directories can be copy+pasted, and also deleted in the file browser.
  • Default locations can now be deleted.
  • Improved USB stability.
  • Misc UI enhancements.
  • Improved language translations.
  • Nut network server requires latest version.
  • Added support for 7.0.
Enjoy!
PLEASE NOTE: -- The above 'added support for 7.0' is for newer games/dlc/updates that need the new firmware, please stay on v6.20 firmware and do not update to latest v7.0 at this time!

—< Team-Xecuter - Rocking the Switch in 2019 and beyond! >—

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa,

mowsie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thing is, mine was actually 'constructive' critism. Some comments were just outright dumb.
nah not really constructive tbh

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Funny how somehow you do have access to the relevant 7.0 keys but don't update your "CFW" first. Can't speak much for priorities, but I'd update the flagship product before updating the rest.

Also, pretty sure no recently released games need 7.x and they won't need them for a while either. Afaik latest need is 5.1 for SSBU.
I don't think you understand what keys are for

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What’s Gary done to deserve this backlash from certain members? What has he ever done to you lot? He does his best to run his site as well as other projects and also puts a lot into supporting gbatemp so in my eyes he does damn well considering, remember know ones perfect!
It's just reeeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeing

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
:unsure:

SGNX seems like a working (but paid...) version of CDNSP I think.
No idea why you bring up SGNX here, that's not what he asked... But as your phrasing is a bit misleading I still comment. It's definitely not CDNSP, basically what they're doing is hosting the files themselves and the Plugin lets you download from their servers. Of course it looks convenient, but 25 dollars PER MONTH for this? What did they smoke to come up with that? Also, it'll get shut down by Nintendo in no time anyway so basically no reason at all to even speak about it

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
is there a free version for non sx users?
SGNX is not related to SX in any kind. It just uses the SX Installers Plugin function. There is no free version because they want to cash grab hugely on that and it will die faster than it emerged.
You're incorrect. I've talked to a tester and it is straight from Nintendo with over 3000 games. Watch for it to come out before you make assumptions.
Of course it is. Because CDNSP totally works so great nowadays and especially downloading from Nintendo servers is exactly the one thing that banned switches can do. Don't be naive.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pot, meet kettle. You have no idea what you're talking about. OF COURSE CDNSP doesn't work anymore! That's why they want to charge money for it!

As far as the public is concerned, CDN access died last summer. Is that what all the real hackers think?

I know a dude who has used SGNX. He had no idea it would be so expensive, but it is FOR SURE legit, as advertised.
So you know CDNSP isn't working, yet believe that this downloads directly from Nintendo's servers. With banned Switches. Talk about gullible. I don't care if you know a dude who knows a dude, but if you're so smart then I don't understand why you believe that installing directly from Nintendo would be possible. This downloads from their self-hosted servers and nothing more.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yep! You knowing NOBODY involved and NEVER trying the product makes you a much more reliable source than me! Wait until the product drops and the reviews are out. Your posts will be memes, please don't delete them!
I very much doubt we'll see any reviews here, since discussing it is prohibited, but if you think so... I don't really know how you got on that high horse, but I'm looking forward to see you falling from it.

Last edited by wurstpistole,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-