TX Presents SX INSTALLER v1.3

TX is back again with another nice update to their 'SX Installer' app, check out all the v1.3 details below:
SX_APP_13.jpg

The first month of New Year is not even finished yet, and here is Team-Xecuter with another update to their SX INSTALLER App:
After much 'valuable user feedback' since our last update to SX Installer, Team-Xecuter is back with another great update to our app, checkout v1.3 changes below!

As pointed out with our previous update, SX Installer has quickly become the 'super tool' that all SX OS users love, and with this v1.3 update, there been improvements, along with minor bug fixes, and of course new features added to enjoy!
  • https support added.
  • Images now download faster, directly through https.
  • "Preload images" more stable.
  • Directories can be copy+pasted, and also deleted in the file browser.
  • Default locations can now be deleted.
  • Improved USB stability.
  • Misc UI enhancements.
  • Improved language translations.
  • Nut network server requires latest version.
  • Added support for 7.0.
Enjoy!
PLEASE NOTE: -- The above 'added support for 7.0' is for newer games/dlc/updates that need the new firmware, please stay on v6.20 firmware and do not update to latest v7.0 at this time!

—< Team-Xecuter - Rocking the Switch in 2019 and beyond! >—

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa,

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
Fuck that. the fact he has gained a certain free pass for questionable news and sources is already enough.
Not to mention tons of critism comments on SXOS posts written by him, just suddenly get deleted by staff.

GBAtemp has mostly turned into TX Love orgy.

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: H1B1Esquire

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
OP
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
I just noticed the 64 GB of internal memory.... WUT?

(If anyone doesn't know... the switch can only have 32 GB of internal storage)

Switch supports up to 1gig of storage. -- older devkit's have 64gb, newer ones have more. -- Future Switch model if release (mariko) might have more retail space.

You can also buy from china replacement emmc modules, or you can manually remove and solder in your own emmc nand chip on the pcboard (not worth the time).

You can swap emmc modules in switch (currently, future models might have it intergrated into motherboard to save costs), and as long as you fully restore nand backup, the swapped module will work.

From my flaky memory at times, i am sure to recall CTCaer added support to Hekate up to 128gb emmc a while ago.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Not to mention tons of critism comments on SXOS posts written by him, just suddenly get deleted by staff.

What’s Gary done to deserve this backlash from certain members? What has he ever done to you lot? He does his best to run his site as well as other projects and also puts a lot into supporting gbatemp so in my eyes he does damn well considering, remember know ones perfect!

Last edited by Reecey,

Owenge

GbaTemp browser
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Switch supports up to 1gig of storage. -- older devkit's have 64gb, newer ones have more. -- Future Switch model if release (mariko) might have more retail space.

You can also buy from china replacement emmc modules, or you can manually remove and solder in your own emmc nand chip on the pcboard (not worth the time).

You can swap emmc modules in switch (currently, future models might have it intergrated into motherboard to save costs), and as long as you fully restore nand backup, the swapped module will work.

From my flaky memory at times, i am sure to recall CTCaer added support to Hekate up to 128gb emmc a while ago.
Oh kool, didn’t know

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What’s Gary done to deserve this backlash from certain members? What has he ever done to you lot? He does his best to run his site as well as other projects and also puts a lot into supporting gbatemp so in my eyes he does damn well considering, remember know ones perfect!

It seems that it mostly stems from using open source or code from REing in SX software without acknowledging the original authors and providing the SX code per agreement by using the code.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States

Yes please continue the unfounded claims here. If you haven't noticed, SX threads tend to get, gasp, trolls. And those trolls, gaaaasp, have posts that get deleted. Shocking.

The topic given is about an update to a new installer. This, however, is not a topic to circlejerk about the OP. It's a source link, everyone gets it, everyone's heard the griping on various occasions. You can always ignore it if you wish. It does not change the meat of the post. At this point, it's a given that the OP has insider information with TX, as he has their press releases prior to them releasing to the public. He posts those exact press releases word for word, and sources back to his own site. While the link may be annoying to some, the content of his SX posts are always spot on. Posts outside of SX have been dubious in the past, and that has been heavily noted. I see no major issue so long as he sticks to the topics about SX and it's new features, which for the most part, has been done thus far.

Using this thread to bicker back and forth only serves to fill the thread with offtopic posts. Shut it down, take it elsewhere if you must.

Dontwait00

Unknown
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I submitted a package / patch for https to wintermute at devkitpro. Whether or not he uses / publishes it, you will have to ask him. He had some reservations about it, because he believes it does not solve the root issue (which he is true, it does not). However, personally, it works, and I would rather use a working solution, than no solution at all. Hopefully at the very least it aids them in tracking down the root problem so we can get a cleaner solution.
What you mean by `root issue`? Causes some corruption someway?
Btw, could you pass me directly the package please? Im getting pretty excited now :rolleyes:

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Lol, don't be daft. Useless bickering is removed like in every thread. Critique that has nothing to do with the topic at hand is either removed or moved to another thread where the critique makes more sense.

If TX sponsor some contest? That's cool of them, but it means nothing to us. We would remove bickering either way, just like we'd do in any other CFW or project thread... Or any old Sony vs Nintendo flaming in a thread about puppies, or whatever...

Well, I'm not surprised about where this critique comes from xD

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
NOTE added:

PLEASE NOTE: -- The above 'added support for 7.0' is for newer games/dlc/updates that need the new firmware, please stay on v6.20 firmware and do not update to latest v7.0 at this time!
Funny how somehow you do have access to the relevant 7.0 keys but don't update your "CFW" first. Can't speak much for priorities, but I'd update the flagship product before updating the rest.

Also, pretty sure no recently released games need 7.x and they won't need them for a while either. Afaik latest need is 5.1 for SSBU.

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
OP
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
Funny how somehow you do have access to the relevant 7.0 keys but don't update your "CFW" first. Can't speak much for priorities, but I'd update the flagship product before updating the rest.

Also, pretty sure no recently released games need 7.x and they won't need them for a while either. Afaik latest need is 5.1 for SSBU.

master_key_07 is totally different from getting cfw itself running. the newer key is needed to decrypt newer packages coming out already, for example smashu 2.0.0 will use it for sure!

Reactions: mowsie

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

There is more to it than just keys, genius.

But feel free to decrypt pkg1, rewrite some kind of TSEC emulation, etc etc...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1