TX Announce new addition to their SX family - SX GEAR

Team-Xecuter Expands Their SX Family
SXGear.jpg

TX is adding more products to their SX Family, now they are offering SX GEAR, check out their official PR details below:
Today, we are happy to introduce our SX Pro little brother, the SX Gear.

SX Gear is the perfect solution for SX OS owners who want an easy and safe way to boot up Team Xecuter firmware.

It can also be use to inject any other payload with a high quality tool kit from the brand you trust: Team Xecuter.

SX Gear combine our acclaimed dongle and jig, strong, sturdy, with its unique super-capacitors. Made to last and keep your Switch safe.

Available in September at a MSRP of $24.95, from all the Team Xecuter distributors located all around the world, including one near you.
It is basically, an empty SX PRO dongle with their JIG, with no forced SX OS, and no forced 'payload', so you can use it as way to upgrade from just owning SX OS before, or for use with other 3rd-party payloads, its TX giving you freedom and choice, at good price. :)

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa, , Reason: make post clearer and fixed typos

mariogamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It doesn't even come with a cable? might just buy r4s.

Before, I wanted that dongle. Now that we got alternatives, I don't really care.

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, tho I probably am not going to buy, this is much higher quality then that cheap jig. This one will probably last forever, the other one might only last a few weeks, I'd say worth it.

tpax

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
It looks like some people still have no understanding what free market means.
Short version: if you like it, buy it. If you don't like it, don't buy it.
If you'd like to get the free solution, and your time is worthless, get one.
You like a 9$ cheaper China dongle from AliExpress? Go get it!
You don't like the margins the resellers are adding to the MSRP? Don't buy from them! It's not a rip off, it's your choice.
You have a problem with the fact that people meet purchase decisions that are different from yours, and it makes you angry that you can't persuade them? Seek psychological advice, it's a big deal and shouldn't let such things slide for a long time.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It looks like some people still have no understanding what free market means.
Short version: if you like it, buy it. If you don't like it, don't buy it.
If you'd like to get the free solution, and your time is worthless, get one.
You like a 9$ cheaper China dongle from AliExpress? Go get it!
You don't like the margins the resellers are adding to the MSRP? Don't buy from them! It's not a rip off, it's your choice.
You have a problem with the fact that people meet purchase decisions that are different from yours, and it makes you angry that you can't persuade them? Seek psychological advice, it's a big deal and shouldn't let such things slide for a long time.
again. Xecuter products are China manufactured themselves so there is literally zero difference. Funny that people call one cheap Chinese products but when it comes to Xecuter hardware it suddenly isn't anymore

tpax

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
again. Xecuter products are China manufactured themselves so there is literally zero difference. Funny that people call one cheap Chinese products but when it comes to Xecuter hardware it suddenly isn't anymore

Everything is China manufactured nowdays. Apple iPhone is a China manufactures high quality product, that doesn't change the fact that there are billions <=50$ China manufactured phones that are exploding in your hands. There is also zero difference between those devices, amirite?

Reactions: nikeymikey

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Everything is China manufactured nowdays. Apple iPhone is a China manufactures high quality product, that doesn't change the fact that there are billions <=50$ China manufactured phones that are exploding in your hands. There is also zero difference between those devices, amirite?
Not entirely true. Most European electronics are made in Korea or in Japan because of the stricter warranty laws here of a minimum of 2 years meaning products have to last longer plus there is a difference when a big company is overseeing production in countries like those also raising the standards because of that since they have the money to do that. I don't see Xecuter having that same amount of money to oversee production and therefore raise quality so in that regard it is exactly the same as the other Chinese dongles.
The comparison you made just doesn't work because of reasons I just stated

Last edited by kumikochan,

tpax

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Not entirely true. Most European electronics are made in Korea or in Japan because of the stricter warranty laws here of a minimum of 2 years meaning products have to last longer plus there is a difference when a big company is overseeing production in countries like those also raising the standards because of that since they have the money to do that. I don't see Xecuter having that same amount of money to oversee production and therefore raise quality so in that regard it is exactly the same as the other Chinese dongles.
The comparison you made just doesn't work because of reasons I just stated

Your reasons are gibberish. There are almost no electonic products in the EU that are produced in South Korea or Japan, it's all from China. Every Switch in the EU is from China.

The difference lies in how much research and development a manufacturer put into his product, what his target costing modell was, and what the service/support blueprints look like. You buy a Xecuter product (which is also manufactured in China, I know this is important for you), you get the Xecuter support. You buy a cheap China dongle on AliExpress (which isn't that much cheaper tbh), you get a cheap China dongle from a manufacturer who doesn't give a fuck about support or anythings that has to do with the product in the post-sale period.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Your reasons are gibberish. There are almost no electonic products in the EU that are produced in South Korea or Japan, it's all from China. Every Switch in the EU is from China.

The difference lies in how much research and development a manufacturer put into his product, what his target costing modell was, and what the service/support blueprints look like. You buy a Xecuter product (which is also manufactured in China, I know this is important for you), you get the Xecuter support. You buy a cheap China dongle on AliExpress (which isn't that much cheaper tbh), you get a cheap China dongle from a manufacturer who doesn't give a fuck about support or anythings that has to do with the product in the post-sale period.
Lmao you clearly don't know how electronics work. More components in European electronics are japan or Korea based. Manufactured in a country doesn't mean the components are from that country.
Don't call the dongle cheap when xecuter products are manufactured the SAME way without oversight like big companies can do and by doing that increasing the quality. Xecuter is producing it exactly the same way as the other dongles so for you to call the other dongles cheaply produced but xecuter hardware not means that ur utterly biased. Let me explain it once more. Apple phones - China China mobile - China. One being a big company with enough money to oversee production and because of that increase quality while the other doesn't so decreasing quality. Ur basically saying xecuter can do it the same way as a company like apple does. No they don't, it is manufactured exactly the same as the other Chinese dongles and for you to call one cheaply manufactured and the other not shows how biased you are.

tpax

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
A dongle for 25$? Only for SX payload? Nope.

It's not only for the SX payload.
Lmao you clearly don't know how electronics work. More components in European electronics are japan or Korea based. Manufactured in a country doesn't mean the components are from that country.
Don't call the dongle cheap when xecuter products are manufactured the SAME way without oversight like big companies can do and by doing that increasing the quality. Xecuter is producing it exactly the same way as the other dongles so for you to call the other dongles cheaply produced but xecuter hardware not means that ur utterly biased. Let me explain it once more. Apple phones - China China mobile - China. One being a big company with enough money to oversee production and because of that increase quality while the other doesn't so decreasing quality. Ur basically saying xecuter can do it the same way as a company like apple does.

No, the components aren't from Japan or South Korea, and no, you don't understand how the manufacturing process works. And no, you don't have a clue about the economic factors that play a big part in the outcome of the product and that are telling apart cheap China crap from good China manufactured products. I don't even understand why you make all those things up? Just to win an argument? That's worrisome.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It's not only for the SX payload.

No, the components aren't from Japan or South Korea, and no, you don't understand how the manufacturing process works. And no, you don't have a clue about the economic factors that play a big part in the outcome of the product and that are telling apart cheap China crap from good China manufactured products. I don't even understand why you make all those things up? Just to win an argument? That's worrisome.
Yes they are. Europe has a minimum of 2 years warranty and for that reason a lot more components used are Korean or Japan based. . I'm not making things up. And again Xecuter is produced exactly the same way as other dongles and it is not better quality wise because it is manufactured in China the exact same way as other dongles. There is no oversight of production like big companies do and therefore increasing the quality and so forth

tpax

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
It launch SX payload and next you have to select your payload in "externe payload" setting.
It's not convinient.

garyopa wrote that there is no froced payload, I'd assume you can use any payload without chainloading it like you have to with the SX Pro. But there is not enough information to confirm that yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I never realized askejeves is just ask.com now lol