psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
me love VWF me do it 4 u

I checked, no LZ77 compressed files, but LOTS of graphics, mostly 8bpp ones, too. I've just looked into the menu graphics, and it isn't aligned properly..
But I think there's gonna be not much graphics to hack, and I can easily do the graphics for you.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
psycoblaster said:
me love VWF me do it 4 u

I checked, no LZ77 compressed files, but LOTS of graphics, mostly 8bpp ones, too. I've just looked into the menu graphics, and it isn't aligned properly..
But I think there's gonna be not much graphics to hack, and I can easily do the graphics for you.
So that means you aren't leaving after YS?
grog.gif

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm still thinking. Chances are high though.
I've been talking with another korean that have been moderated by the korean hating lagman, about how we should not leave, but actually let our accounts be deleted leaving no trace, leaving flames in korean everywhere before we leave. so I dunno tho.
I might help this though.
probably until Ys is finished?
I dunno. But I don't like the current state of GBAtemp. that's for sure.
look what i've made. This IS the truth.
state.jpg

Noitora

Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
psycoblaster said:
I've been talking with another korean that have been moderated by the korean hating lagman, about how we should not leave, but actually let our accounts be deleted leaving no trace, leaving flames in korean everywhere before we leave. so I dunno tho.
state.jpg
Where do I start reading?
Got it.I don't get the expanded view thing though.

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Noitora said:
psycoblaster said:
state.jpg
Where do I start reading?
Got it.I don't get the expanded view thing though.
Look at the circle.
then the internet stats is separate.
see how GBAtemp is the "most famous of this type of community?"
but take a closer look at GBAtemp
it's only mods with power and noobs and dead members.
We active members are nothing, nobody cares about us, and all that happens is that we get moderated and they don't.

HernanZh

Trophies
Website
www.heigames.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
psycoblaster said:
Korean hating? Serious or just joking? If you're serious, then you should report his ass.

Noitora

Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
HernanZh said:
psycoblaster said:
Korean hating? Serious or just joking? If you're serious, then you should report his ass.
He is pretty much serious.

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
let's get back on topic.
I'll look into the graphics more, but luckily, I see that most of the graphics so far are only NPC pics, backgrounds, frames, and not much text. I'll look into the pointers of the text.

I just looked into a file in the folder called "dungeon", and no luck on pointers. There seems to be a header, so probably a pointer table that I don't know of calculating.
But I just looked into a list file (EpilogueList.dat)
and there seems to be NO pointers at all.
Probably the lists aren't used or the pointers are located in other files, probably in the arm9.bin if so.

Noitora

Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
psycoblaster said:
let's get back on topic.
I'll look into the graphics more, but luckily, I see that most of the graphics so far are only NPC pics, backgrounds, frames, and not much text. I'll look into the pointers of the text.

I just looked into a file in the folder called "dungeon", and no luck on pointers. There seems to be a header, so probably a pointer table that I don't know of calculating.
But I just looked into a list file (EpilogueList.dat)
and there seems to be NO pointers at all.
Probably the lists aren't used or the pointers are located in other files, probably in the arm9.bin if so.
I have the pointers firured out in the database files (weapons, names, items etc.)

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
This is great, I'm glad we have more translation projects going. Is this the thread where all the patches and screens will be released? Because if so, then I'll add this to the Index.

thecrash1973

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hiya did you get my file for Dungeon of Windaria OK and what else do you require me to do with it.

I have not heard of the other game as yet, but am willing to share Dramatic Dungeon Sakura info as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel