Homebrew TWLoader Help Needed

Jinxxie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm following the instructions from the github guide to install twloader. I'm having trouble figuring out what to do with step number five. I swear I installed sysNAND but I don't have a file in my SD card for that.

upload_2018-3-24_0-23-34.png

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For future reference, try to refrain from making another thread when you already have one on the main page. It clutters up the forums. If you have a question specific to a certain app, it's also way easier for you if you ask in the thread of the program itself. For example, you could ask twloader related questions here https://gbatemp.net/threads/twloader-ctr-mode-nds-app.448375/ and anemone related questions here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...theme-and-splash-manager-for-your-3ds.482804/
Also, you don't have an emunand, and don't need one.

Jinxxie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I didn't know I had to do that. I couldn't figure out how to do that part cuz none of the instructions say to do that. Could you by chance (if it's not too much of a hassle) give me a noon friendly version of the instructions? I'd appreciate it. I'm new to all this. I've been trying for a few days now and it's quite frustrating.

Craftyawesome

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I didn't know I had to do that. I couldn't figure out how to do that part cuz none of the instructions say to do that. Could you by chance (if it's not too much of a hassle) give me a noon friendly version of the instructions? I'd appreciate it. I'm new to all this. I've been trying for a few days now and it's quite frustrating.
Hmm well step 5 says to install the twln side cias and step 6 says to install the cia that you actually launch. 7-9 are just extras.
So just install all the cias it gives you I guess.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. Would i put the side cias in the CIA file as well?
The CIA folder is only to organize things. You could name the folder "free toolbars" for all FBI cares. If something tells you to install or download a cia, it usually means to put it in the CIA folder and install it with fbi. Also make sure to hit install and delete CIA or cias when installing, since you don't need the actual .CIA file after it's installed.

Jinxxie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The CIA folder is only to organize things. You could name the folder "free toolbars" for all FBI cares. If something tells you to install or download a cia, it usually means to put it in the CIA folder and install it with fbi. Also make sure to hit install and delete CIA or cias when installing, since you don't need the actual .CIA file after it's installed.
Thank you for your help! It works! Now I'm trying to figure out where that list is for what games are compatible with twloader to date.. do you perchance know where that is?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol