• Facebook

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Inukami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not really the same thing but in terms of social networks i like Reddit a lot. I mean i avoid the mainstream subreddits like the plague but the places like /r/Oculus, /r/SpaceX, and /r/3DS are awesome.

Mr. Prince

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Facebook is just unappealing to me. I used to use it when it first started getting popular, but it kept getting cluttered as it got more popular. Blegh!

Twitter is my favorite social media website. IRL I don't want to hear a boring and long story of what happened to you last night. Just give me the main point with a dash of dank memes and/or funny one-liners. Twitter is just that lol.

D

Deleted User

i use fb to talk to friends, get some anime/manga news etc and twitter for the youtube/twitch news

D

Deleted User

I definitely like Twitter more than Facebook, partially because Twitter doesn't ask for my real name and other information about me. People don't need to know what food my last name rhymes with.
I mean, I do have a Facebook anyways, but the only real information on it is my first name, really. And I only ever really use it for talking to, like, three people. Four now that I have no access to Skype.
Screw FaceFool and Twatter, Tumblr is where it's at

please dont hurt me i didnt mean no harm
I used to like Tumblr, but it started turning me into a borderline SJW twat, so because of that, I don't really touch it anymore. I don't like thinking about when I was like that.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBATemp. Honestly, forums are the closest I come to touching any form of social media, unless IRC and Skype counts. I did have a Twitter account for a short time, but I didn't really use it, so I deleted it. Other than that, social media doesn't interest me.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Btw wtf is with all the Link profile pics :wtf:
It's getting even more creepy.

It's the GBAtemp dunce cap.
You see someone 'wearing' that avatar and you know they ain't too bright.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have both a twitter and a facebook account, but I don't use either in the traditional, narcissistic, unwarranted self-importance, way they seem to have become... facebook's kind of handy for uploading game screens to, and twitter because... actually I don't know why I have twitter.
Social media that not only has your real name and other personal details, but also photos of you is just asking for trouble. The internet is built on pseudonymity, and that's how it should remain.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I really wanted to 'like' this post... but I'd feel kind of bad about myself, as I like a lot of the Link dunce's on gbaTemp :wink:
I wouldn't be surprized if I change my avatar to a cat, everyone will lol.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/xeWd4a5RYJ8?si=URwg3PNBQa5zPuXt that birthday cake look jumpin