Homebrew TWiLight Menu++ cheatData.bin missing

RexAvenger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got TWiLight Menu++ a few days ago and I AP patched pokemon w2 and randomized it and it was working perfectly. I wanted to use cheats so I downloaded the cheats from the updater and updated everything else as well. When I try to use cheats it says that there are no cheats found. I am even using the Acekard theme. But when I checked my bootstrap folder the cheatData.bin file was missing, and I do not know how to find it. I am using an o2DS with Luma CFW btw.

Clutchly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got TWiLight Menu++ a few days ago and I AP patched pokemon w2 and randomized it and it was working perfectly. I wanted to use cheats so I downloaded the cheats from the updater and updated everything else as well. When I try to use cheats it says that there are no cheats found. I am even using the Acekard theme. But when I checked my bootstrap folder the cheatData.bin file was missing, and I do not know how to find it. I am using an o2DS with Luma CFW btw.
Try replacing bootstrap with a new updated file, Your bootstrap-nds might be old.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

https://github.com/ahezard/nds-bootstrap/releases
try going there for your fix and let me know the outcome of the solutions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."