Homebrew [TUTORIAL] Recover DSiWare/3DSWare after a system format.

Hammyface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope sorry :)
dsi has better picture and sound? hmm, i never used a dsi, interesting

The DSi has a much nicer picture for when playing DS or DSiWare when compared to the 3DS. This makes sense because of the 3DS having to upscale the image.

The DSi has some of the loudest speakers I've ever heard on a portable. Blows the 3DS XL out of the water!

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
The DSi has a much nicer picture for when playing DS or DSiWare when compared to the 3DS. This makes sense because of the 3DS having to upscale the image.

The DSi has some of the loudest speakers I've ever heard on a portable. Blows the 3DS XL out of the water!

sure but you can disable the scaling right, and make the 3ds play them normal size, is it not the same then?
i never use full volume (or brightness etc) anyway, but nice to know :)

Misiel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I tried this and it didnt worked.
it doesnt let me copy the game.
I downloaded tloz fs in my emunand not on sysnand. I still have the original file.
I have never formatted my nands, emu or sys.

Hammyface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My DsiXL already had four swords on it, but I transferred it over to the 3DS (I now regret this). Can I put it back on my DSiXL since it at one point was "authorized" to play it? I understand DSi stuff has not been cracked yet and probably never will be. But since I had a DSi console that once had the game I thought maybe there was a way (heck, I'm not even sure if the DSi can run CIA files anyway)

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
My DsiXL already had four swords on it, but I transferred it over to the 3DS (I now regret this). Can I put it back on my DSiXL since it at one point was "authorized" to play it? I understand DSi stuff has not been cracked yet and probably never will be. But since I had a DSi console that once had the game I thought maybe there was a way (heck, I'm not even sure if the DSi can run CIA files anyway)
i think i have answered this for you before? The answer is no, sorry
although now can use pbt cfw but it's a bit tricky

Hammyface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
someone probably already said this but you probably could just have called nintendo?

They told me "sorry there is no app to transfer from 3DS back to DSi". WTF Nintendo

i think i have answered this for you before? The answer is no, sorry
although now can use pbt cfw but it's a bit tricky

Sorry I am being a pain about it. I am just obsessed with getting it to work.

I did mess with the PBT CFW before I finally got my Gateway. Are you saying it can run DSiWare?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-