Votes: 13 8.9%

• Total voters

BiGnIcK_54g

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can't seem to launch into homebrew channel to use decrypt9. is there any other way to load it up? on Rxtools and don't really want to switch cfws.

ShinLarc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have more people tried this out yet? I want to try it but I am scared my other 3ds will be banned as well lol

TehVillylol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have luma+a9lh 11.2 thats banned
I updated all my 3dses but forgot to update one, and its still on 9.9.0 and is korean nintendo
this WILL get me unbanned from 022 and 002, right?

REDALiCE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So many people lately have been reporting bans from playing sun and moon early, myself included. This tutorial will help get the 3ds working on the eshop and online games. I cannot confirm account based things like pokemon bank still work, but i would assume they do. Note that your friends list and games will still be there. Also note: you cannot access nnid settings after being banned, even after this method. You're eshop history will also disappear.

With that being said, here is what you will need:

1. the banned 3ds
2. An unbanned 3ds
3. Decrypt9 running on both.

Now here are the instructions:

1. boot up decrypt9 on the unbanned 3ds.

2. Go to sysnand options and dump you friendcodeseed_B

3. Put the sd card in the computer and backup the file you just dumped.

4. Not sure if i can share this, so i'll just mention where to get it. Theres a youtube video called [3ds] how to unban 002-0102. In the description theres a download for nnidsave.bin. Download that.

5. Now on the banned 3ds, go into decrypt9 and dump secureinfo_A

6. Open secureinfo_A in a hex editor. The very last line should be your 3ds console id. To confirm this, it should match up to the code on the back of your 3ds. Without changing the first 2 letteres, just change some random numbers and make a new id.

7. After that, put all 3 files you made/ downloaded in the files9 folder of the banned 3ds.

8. Go into decrypt9 on the banned 3ds and inject all 3 files. Congratulations your 3ds is unbanned.

As far as i've tested, the unbanned 3ds should still be able to go online along with the banned 3ds, but this is not certain. Also, just in case, do not share the friendcodeseed_B with anyone else, as i dont know what happens when too many 3ds's have the same friendcodeseed. Also if the 3ds blackscreens, that means your cfw is not compatible with the injection, but most are. If a mod could sticky this i think that would be a great help.

What option injects the nnidsave.bin?

Edit: Nevermind, found it. I'm stupid lmao

McWhiters9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so the ban worked without the nnidsave or secureinfo_A edit. those just gave my emunand a blackscreen :P yay for backups. should i be fine with only the friend save inject?

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wonder what would happen if we did a system transfer to the unbanned system, would we still be banned in all the same ways? And if not, could we then backup the friendcodeseed_B and nnidsave.bin from that system, change the system ID on the banned system and do a system transfer back so that the NNID would be properly linked to the new ID. Perhaps then we'd be able to continue using our NNID on the system?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

so the ban worked without the nnidsave or secureinfo_A edit. those just gave my emunand a blackscreen :P yay for backups. should i be fine with only the friend save inject?
Did you try using the E-Shop?

Last edited by Kakkoii,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, That is definitely exciting news.