done, now for hax :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

*uses hans instead of home menu*

Angely

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I did this without being on fw10.2/10.3. Both my emunand & sysnand are 9.2! So I doný know where you got that you need to be on fw10.2/10.3 to do this expoit on the hbl site I belive it says you need to be on fw 9.0-10.3, but that's because of Ninjahax 2.5. Only thing your system might need is an NNID, so you can download the demo from the store. Without an NNID it won't work. Though I've to say I downloaded it on my emunand just in case I needed to use the freemultipatcher & an updated eshop, NVér etc.

D

Deleted-236924

Also anyone know if this really downloads v1.0 directly off Nintendo's servers?
Cause honestly they'd have been pretty dumb to leave v1.0 and v1.1 on their servers, this whole thing could have been prevented by completely taking them down when they released v1.2

Anyway... anyone have any idea if Ironfall is actually a decent game to play? :P

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
kill myself*

IT DIDNT WORK!!!!

enjoy ur epic fail with quotes btw MsMidnight :P

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
OP
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
Also anyone know if this really downloads v1.0 directly off Nintendo's servers?
Cause honestly they'd have been pretty dumb to leave v1.0 and v1.1 on their servers, this whole thing could have been prevented by completely taking them down when they released v1.2

Anyway... anyone have any idea if Ironfall is actually a decent game to play? :P
Yeah its pretty good (stop ggiving Nintendo ideas. Reggie might be spying on us:ph34r:

narutonic

Trophies
XP
Country
France
When i try to launch "IronHax installer" my 3DS stuck on a Yellow screen at the bottom and at the top a grey screen with little stripe

I tried with browserHax , MenuHax and it never launch

Last edited by narutonic,

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium

<=9.2 has *plenty* of ways to spoof firmware for eShop access, and I'm not talking about updating emunand to latest version.
You can install latest NVer to sysnand and then use HANS and it should normally let you access. Or you can download it from the eShop on emunand 10.3 (N3DS emunand 9.5 has to install latest NVer also), make it into a .cia with FunkyCIA, then install it to your sysnand.

Nah, Cubic Ninja remains the best entry point.

- Well you can't download old IronFall in Emunand 10.3 to make a cia out of it, even if you boot the old version downloader from the cia hbl version.
- So the only way is to install latest Nver to sysnand, any tutorial on how to do this?
- Yes Cubic Ninja is still the best entry point (got CN, so i know) but it's nice to have a few extra entrypoints :)

D

Deleted-236924

- Well you can't download old IronFall in Emunand 10.3 to make a cia out of it, even if you boot the old version downloader from the cia hbl version.
Why not?
If it works on OFW 10.3 it should also work on emunand.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Why not?
If it works on OFW 10.3 it should also work on emunand.
It only works in OFW 10.3 if you boot into HBL, then start the eShop old version downloader
When you are in Emunand and boot HBL though the cia (or boot straight into HBL), then start eShop old version downloader it says you need to update your system, cause somehow it boots the patched eshop in sysnand.

You just can't download Old Ironfall from the eShop, you need to do it through the eShop old version downloader, it downloads IronFall v1.0, if you just download it from the eshop normal, it downloads v1.2, the patched IronFall version

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I call the one with big tiddies