• Total voters

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, I'm aware this has been asked before but I haven't found any answer yet. After I type "d" then put in my file name (without the extension) so just "sun" (for sun.3ds)it takes about 3 seconds then says extraction complete, but nothing happened. I double checked all the criteria and everything should be fine, except for the thing about clean/undecrypted or something which I don't know how to do. Just please tell me what I need to do to fix this.
Where did you get the .3ds?
It's not a question trap, it help to know if the game is encrypted or decrypted.

biznizz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to use this method to combine extract files from a CIA & a .3ds, combine them, and rebuild them? Citra Canary is capable of playing Dual Destinies (and Spirit of Justice) and I was hoping to get the whole game, DLC included, playable on my computer. I'm hoping to get the whole Ace Attorney series on my PC.

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to use this method to combine extract files from a CIA & a .3ds, combine them, and rebuild them? Citra Canary is capable of playing Dual Destinies (and Spirit of Justice) and I was hoping to get the whole game, DLC included, playable on my computer. I'm hoping to get the whole Ace Attorney series on my PC.
While possible, DLC is almost always in a different internal format. It may sometimes work (Smash 4 for example) but you'd have to figure out how to get the file structures to line up and then recompress files back to the format they were in.

TomNin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First time hacking, unpacked a .bin, and got .trk files. Other programs are not recognizing the .trk files. Did I do something wrong/ do I need to change the extension?

RivenMain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny enough I tried it yesterday in a new folder and it worked just fine. I think the problem may of been because it was inside a folder of a folder it was to long a file name so it stayed 0kb just a guess, but glad I got it working.

Last edited by RivenMain,

Geonho Lee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please wait, rebuild in progress...

The file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.
Creation done!

This error appear when I trying to rebuild cia... what's the matter?
and nothing generated

Abninetric

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
After a lot of tries I managed to get folders (had the wrong version of HackingToolkit3DS) but now after unpacking everything, putting in extern map of an custom rom hack it only makes an .3ds file with 1.304 kb

Attachments

• rom.JPG
    rom.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 303

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Urgh... The file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect... Okay, what am I doing wrong? I was able to successfully extract the game, make the changes and now I can't rebuild it... Any ideas, anyone?

Nachopique

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

HUGE Necobump I know but it's an issue. I installed the SetupUS, moved my 3ds file in the directory and started up the Hack tool. But I can't open the hack tool. It flashes a cmd box and doesn't open. I then thought of just typing the exe into a command prompt box. But I can't open CMD anymore. CMD Flashes for a second and doesn't open.

So this leads me to believe this modifies system files, which makes me wonder what the fuck this did to my system to the point my cmd doesn't work. Help would be appreciated.
Same problem here, I mean the CMD works for me, but I can't open the program. When I open the HackingTool a CMD box opens then shrinks and then disapears

Last edited by Nachopique,

Kovie

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm at a loss... If the older version deals in decrypted files and the newer one encrypted ones (input and output), in what situation does this function as a decrypter?

Oh I see. It used to be in the post, now it isn't at all.

Last edited by Kovie,

susanoomon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey asia81 i'm having issues with the latest v12 build... the setupus.exe isn't installing all the necessary files to my laptop...
has anyone else having this issue with v12? if not can anyone help me figure out what is happening and how to fix this issue?
the files it says are missing are ucrtbased.dll and vcruntime140D.dll

Last edited by susanoomon,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Only 666 dollars for 24TBs lol