1464742486-boxboy.png

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I managed to take the manual from the official Pokemon Yellow VC release, and inject the manual on an injected Yellow xD

skylinekiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will PackHack 5.2 convert .CIA back to .3ds? I have all my original games ripped into .CIA, but I need decryptred .3ds to run in Citra. What is the best way to convert all my .3ds? I was hoping I could just convert my already decrypted .CIAs back to .3ds.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Will PackHack 5.2 convert .CIA back to .3ds? I have all my original games ripped into .CIA, but I need decryptred .3ds to run in Citra. What is the best way to convert all my .3ds? I was hoping I could just convert my already decrypted .CIAs back to .3ds.
Not really, but you could extract your CIA, rebuild it in .3DS with 3DS Builder, and decrypt it using Decrypt9 NCCH/NCSD Decryptor
1464820017-testshuffle.png

skylinekiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really, but you could extract your CIA, rebuild it in .3DS with 3DS Builder, and decrypt it using Decrypt9 NCCH/NCSD Decryptor

Thank you very much for the reply. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before a little app is made that can do this in one click..

Would there be a step by step guide on this? It looks similar to the original tutorial in the beginning...Any tips?

Last edited by skylinekiller,

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
1) be sure to not write .cia when you enter the name
2) be sure the cia doesn't have any special caracters or spaces

What do you mean, by "fully extract" what is extracted and what is not?

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
1) be sure to not write .cia when you enter the name
2) be sure the cia doesn't have any special caracters or spaces
it doesnt. it's called AS.cia, and i put only AS. the cia extracts, but it does not fully extract the romfs. example:
Cia extractor Extracted romfs has a/0/0/6 but no number higher than that
Mass extractor has everything

Choromatsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a question similar to above, but not exact --
When I extract this .CIA file, it only gives me .bin files, and no folders. I wanted to place a few ROM hacks into the RomFS folder, but there isn't one.

Can I simply make one, and patch it up like that, or will it ignore the folder and only use the .bin files?
And if it will only use the .bin files, then as above -- can I extract the .bin to make a folder?

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1464820017-testshuffle.png
Tried something like this myself turning a undubbed game in .cia format into a .3ds and it did not work. I guess i needed some files from when it was originally a .3ds file before being changed into a .cia. Everything else works good though and with the 5.2 pack things are easier than before.

alizia159

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone, I was wondering if you had the texts of the game Pokémon Alpha Sapphire in English, Spanish or Japanese and you could send them to me or if there is any way that I can extract the texts from my game cartridge or from a rom. Thank you very much! :)

Dylan the Tactician

Trophies
Website
plus.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I had a question similar to above, but not exact --
When I extract this .CIA file, it only gives me .bin files, and no folders. I wanted to place a few ROM hacks into the RomFS folder, but there isn't one.

Can I simply make one, and patch it up like that, or will it ignore the folder and only use the .bin files?
And if it will only use the .bin files, then as above -- can I extract the .bin to make a folder?
EXACTLY what I'M trying to do. I'm trying to replace 3D models in FE13 with 3D models from FE14, and vice versa. I found out that if you have it installed on your 3ds, you can use braindump to dump it, and then the .CXI extraction DOES give you a ROMFS folder with the files all open for modding and such. HOORAY!!!

Choromatsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EXACTLY what I'M trying to do. I'm trying to replace 3D models in FE13 with 3D models from FE14, and vice versa. I found out that if you have it installed on your 3ds, you can use braindump to dump it, and then the .CXI extraction DOES give you a ROMFS folder with the files all open for modding and such. HOORAY!!!
The only thing that sucks about that is, to my knowledge, Braindump doesn't properly dump everything necessary to pack it all back into a .CIA
I don't have a huge SD card, and I'm currently unable to get a bigger one.

I wonder if using the files I have and just the RomFS folder from braindump would work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay