Votes: 160 17.4%

• Total voters

Xavier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this tutorial also work for X&Y, because for some reason when i try to load the game on my 3ds i get this screen
c130b8ecf0a55f117db1ddaede3829cb.jpg

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this tutorial also work for X&Y, because for some reason when i try to load the game on my 3ds i get this screen
c130b8ecf0a55f117db1ddaede3829cb.jpg
Did you try and inject the decrypted exheader back into the rom after it repacked it? That's what I did to fix that. I used ExInjector.

Reactions: Margen67

didix16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys. I've read the whole thread. Just asking if anyone has a RSF file from Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate European. I'm trying to follow this tutorial but MH4U has >4GB and the SD is in FAT32 so I can't use the rxtool for decrypt it.

My idea was decrypt for extract the RSF file but if anyone has a valid one I will apreciate it. Just needed for repack a previous unpacked CIA of MH4U that I modified the code.bin.

Thanks in advance.

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys. I've read the whole thread. Just asking if anyone has a RSF file from Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate European. I'm trying to follow this tutorial but MH4U has >4GB and the SD is in FAT32 so I can't use the rxtool for decrypt it.

My idea was decrypt for extract the RSF file but if anyone has a valid one I will apreciate it. Just needed for repack a previous unpacked CIA of MH4U that I modified the code.bin.

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried backing up the sd card and formatting it to exFat? As for the RSF file, I'm not sure if there is on floating around, but you can make a custom one.

Attachments

• Custom RSF Guide.jpg
    Custom RSF Guide.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 561
Reactions: Margen67

didix16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you tried backing up the sd card and formatting it to exFat? As for the RSF file, I'm not sure if there is on floating around, but you can make a custom one.

Thanks for the answer laramie. The SD is where I have the emuNAND and the 3DS folders. I'm afraid about backing up the content and format to extFat. Anyway, how about Custom RSF Guide.

Where can I get the exheaderinfo.txt?

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the answer laramie. The SD is where I have the emuNAND and the 3DS folders. I'm afraid about backing up the content and format to extFat. Anyway, how about Custom RSF Guide.

Where can I get the exheaderinfo.txt?

Just open the rsf file with microsoft notepad. You'll also of course need 3DSExplorer. I'd make a copy of a regular rsf file and then edit the copy and keep the original, that way you have the edited version which is now good for your game, and the original for a backup if you need it.

didix16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I do it a lot of times, the tutorial I mean and without success... I'm experimenting the same issue like some other users in here. It boots from the 3DS logo but then it turns in black screen and it freezes there...

So can anyone help me or is there any solution for this?

Thanks in advance.:)

SMVB64

Now your playing with power! Super power!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Great guide! Easy to follow
Just having one issue, I was trying to decrypt Phoenix wright vs ace attorney but ctrtool keeps crashing half way during the extracting process.
Is it possible to fix that?
Thanks, SM

SMVB64

Now your playing with power! Super power!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You have tried with a decrypted game, or with Xorpad ?
I have the dump, i can try myself
It was a decrypted game, I used the rxTools method. I didn't try Xorpad yet
Could it be to many files? It seems to die at the stream folder with all the .brstm files

ubergeek77

Post editing world champ.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I can get the romFS out, edit it, and repack romfs.bin - all that good stuff. But when I repack it back to a .3ds, it won't load in Gateway. All I get is a blank, white icon. I am using the RSF.rsf file for the actual game.

What would cause the icon to become white? Is makerom broken? Or is my RSF invalid perhaps?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk