• No it didn't :(

• I have rxTools and it doesn't work :(

Results are only viewable after voting.

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I guess it is just one of those minor flaws within CFW that we must live with, doesn't seem to be any fix that i can see

deSSy2724

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
>So, I want to use Pokebank 1.2 on my new 3DS XL GW CFW 9.0 (sysnand is also 9.0), would it work? Everytime I open the app it says I need ot connect to internet and that I need NNID (I dont have NNIID). Is that even possible? To spoof the POkebank 1.2 app without updating my emunand to the latest 10.3 firmware?

Sev501

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Didn't you format your EmuNAND and link your NNID already?
If you didn't, this is what you have to do (you wont lose anything at all):
1. Backup your EmuNAND using Emunand9 or the Emunand Tool
2. Copy your Nintendo 3DS directory from the SD card to your PC
3. Boot into EmuNAND, open System Settings and choose Format
4. Boot back into EmuNAND and go through setup
5. Go to System Settings and sign into your NNID (now it will be properly linked to the system ID)
6. Inject the previously back upped EmuNAND to your SD card
7. Move the Nintendo 3DS directory back

And there. Your NNID is now active on your system and you should no longer receive the error.

Thank you!! Was able to use my NNID now on Rxtool'd n3ds with emunand 9.5.0-23u (nver installed so it shows -28)

deSSy2724

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have installed nver, tiger and multi patcher (latest beta) and I set up my NNID and I can access eshop normally (download works too) on my NEW 3DS EUR with GW CFW 9.0

Last edited by deSSy2724,

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't understand, why don't you people just update to 10.4 already? This entire is now redundant.
rxTools doesn't support 9.6+, so if they are not changing the cfw, they won't be able to update.
Don't know why rxTools is not adding it, most of the code and offsets should be available in cake and Reinand.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rxTools doesn't support 9.6+, so if they are not changing the cfw, they won't be able to update.
Don't know why rxTools is not adding it, most of the code and offsets should be available in cake and Reinand.
The devs are busy with exams at the moment.

If people can't wait, they can always use CakesFW/reiNAND in the meantime and switch back to rxTools when it is finally updated.

bayer59

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone !

Is there a way to donwload nver 30 ? With the last update 10.5, nver 29 don't work anymore.

Kind regards,
Sylvain.

bayer59

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh god ! Thanks for this quick anwser :)

Can you confirm that for nver 30 for N3DS EUR, I have to use the code 000400DB20016102 ? It's strange, because it's the same as the tutorial ...

Last edited by bayer59,

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So it seems, but maybe the list hasn't been updated, cause O3DS one uses v480, while in the list, N3DS uses still v464, you should wait i think.

NVM, seems i read not properly, last is v480

Last edited by Patxinco,

bayer59

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just found the difference !!! The title number is the same, but the version is 480 (in tutorial, it's 448). But I have an error when I want to dowload it !

Error downloading title 000400DB20016102 v480 make sure the entered title ID and versions are correct.

Edit : It works the third time ! I will install it, thanks for your help !

Last edited by bayer59,

deSSy2724

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I dont understand, why would anyone update to a newest firmware version on new 3ds when you can spoof eshop acces, download games and spoof all new cia/3ds games with 9.0 firmware for example and not only that, most "hack stuff" is compatible with 9.0 and some arent compatible with newest firmwares.

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont understand, why would anyone update to a newest firmware version on new 3ds when you can spoof eshop acces, download games and spoof all new cia/3ds games with 9.0 firmware for example and not only that, most "hack stuff" is compatible with 9.0 and some arent compatible with newest firmwares.
I don't understand why anybody wouldn't want to update, so you don't have to screw around with patching and spoofing everything, just being able to go online and download your games and updates without any hassle... idk that's just my opinion on having an up to date emunand.

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you use Emunand, you will be able to update to the newest firmware, with support for all the hax stuff. Also you don't have to bother with all the spoofing and cryptofixing.
on newest emunand it's just much easier to do most stuff.

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
So I take it I am better of waiting for rxtools to be updated??
So you don't have to do the spoofing or what?

If you just want latest FW on EmuNAND, you could use something else like ReiNAND / ReiNANDMod (which I prefer over rxTools personally)

dmc310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you don't have to do the spoofing or what?

If you just want latest FW on EmuNAND, you could use something else like ReiNAND / ReiNANDMod (which I prefer over rxTools personally)
I have an N3DS on 9.2 sys, and 9.5 emunand what do i download to spoof it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT