• I have rxTools and it doesn't work :(

Results are only viewable after voting.

saxon48

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't you format your EmuNAND and link your NNID already?
If you didn't, this is what you have to do (you wont lose anything at all):
1. Backup your EmuNAND using Emunand9 or the Emunand Tool
2. Copy your Nintendo 3DS directory from the SD card to your PC
3. Boot into EmuNAND, open System Settings and choose Format
4. Boot back into EmuNAND and go through setup
5. Go to System Settings and sign into your NNID (now it will be properly linked to the system ID)
6. Inject the previously back upped EmuNAND to your SD card
7. Move the Nintendo 3DS directory back

And there. Your NNID is now active on your system and you should no longer receive the error.
This worked fantastically with ReiNAND running 10.3. Thank you very very much, @Shadowfied :)

Reactions: Shadowfied

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am pretty experienced with pretty much most things in the N3DS / 3DS scene now but have very little experience with the eShop up until now, mainly due to the 9.5 key restrictions

I am planning on doing a completely fresh install of the whole system at some point this week, wipe card, new emuNAND format the console etc.. So that i can set it up exactly how i want it with ReiNAND, MenuHax etc..... (everyone has their favourite setup)

I intend to be using emuNAND for everything including the eShop

On my current setup the eShop (now on 10.3 thanks to ReiNAND) fails with some update downloads, I have read earlier in this thread about formatting emuNAND copying the folder etc...

So my question, when i setup fresh from new, should i setup the NNID with eShop on sysNAND when i do initial console setup before unlinking the nands OR wait until i have fully setup ReiNAND (emuNAND) and upgraded to 10.3 and then linking my NNID with console and use eShop only within emuNAND ?

I hope my post makes sense

Thanks in advance

Last edited by peteruk,

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
I am pretty experienced with pretty much most things in the N3DS / 3DS scene now but have very little experience with the eShop up until now, mainly due to the 9.5 key restrictions

I am planning on doing a completely fresh install of the whole system at some point this week, wipe card, new emuNAND format the console etc.. So that i can set it up exactly how i want it with ReiNAND, MenuHax etc..... (everyone has their favourite setup)

I intend to be using emuNAND for everything including the eShop

On my current setup the eShop (now on 10.3 thanks to ReiNAND) fails with some update downloads, I have read earlier in this thread about formatting emuNAND copying the folder etc...

So my question, when i setup fresh from new, should i setup the NNID with eShop on sysNAND when i do initial console setup before unlinking the nands OR wait until i have fully setup ReiNAND (emuNAND) and upgraded to 10.3 and then linking my NNID with console and use eShop only within emuNAND ?

I hope my post makes sense

Thanks in advance
Once your EmuNAND is all set up again, format the SysNAND again to unlink, and then link the NNID.

Reactions: peteruk

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Link -within- emuNAND yes ?
Yes link with emunand.

btw, in regards to you issues with updates failing
On my current setup the eShop (now on 10.3 thanks to ReiNAND) fails with some update downloads

If this is happening, it is probably a problem with your game. You cannot update out of region games via the eshop. Period. What you are describing sounds like what happens when you have an out of region game that is RF patched and you try to download an update for it.

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
btw, in regards to you issues with updates failing

If this is happening, it is probably a problem with your game. You cannot update out of region games via the eshop. Period. What you are describing sounds like what happens when you have an out of region game that is RF patched and you try to download an update for it.

Could well be Aroth mate, i tried with 2 different versions of Binding Of Issac (one which is confirmed as EUR my region) but both give the error at around 99%

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@peteruk You said "

You installed out of region games or you using tubehax dns? Or you using 9.5 emunand? I am asking because I cant use reinand because I am installed 15 out of region games.
using reiNAND 10.3 game is my region

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah that is not the title id.

v1052 seems a little high to be the version as well.

will check it now, will boot it

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Aroth

Just to clarify, the game loads and runs fine, however prompts always for an update, if i try to update it usually gets to 99% then an error, if i delete the game using Data Managment and visit the eShop again it allows me to re download but fails at around 99% with some error

I checked the game's info in BBM and got this...

unique id 0xf7009 KTR-N-CBRP

a Google search produces this information.....

N3DS-Binding Of Isaac Rebirth v1.052.cia
Titleid: 000400000F700900
Serial: KTR-N-CBRP

EDIT : 000400000F700900 is defo EUR version

Last edited by peteruk,

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Aroth

Just to clarify, the game loads and runs fine, however prompts always for an update, if i try to update it usually gets to 99% then an error, if i delete the game using Data Managment and visit the eShop again it allows me to re download but fails at around 99% with some error

I checked the game's info in BBM and got this...

unique id 0xf7009 KTR-N-CBRP

a Google search produces this information.....

N3DS-Binding Of Isaac Rebirth v1.052.cia
Titleid: 000400000F700900
Serial: KTR-N-CBRP

EDIT : 000400000F700900 is defo EUR version

Huh... that sounds weird as hell. Wonder if its related to reinand using the 9.6 firmware file.

Do you might downloading and setting up Cakes and checking if it will install on Cakes?

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Huh... that sounds weird as hell. Wonder if its related to reinand using the 9.6 firmware file.

Do you might downloading and setting up Cakes and checking if it will install on Cakes?

I have Cakes installed also will test it now and report back

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Aroth

Exactly the same result with Cakes, runs fine, asks for an update, all behaviours exactly the same as ReiNAND so i don't think it's a key issue

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok i deleted the game entirely using BBM

Next entered the eShop where it allowed me to re download the game, after a long time it gave me the error 007-6106

So i went back to home menu and the title was present (unwrapped) showing as 99% downloaded but when i try to finish the download there on the home screen but this time i get a different error 005-8034

Impossible, i give up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://youtu.be/N8pbnjvypQ0?feature=shared&t=958