Hacking [Tutorial] Dump Retail Pokemon XY/ORAS Saves to Gateway with Powersaves

Shiver_169

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
For Whatever reason silly delete the save of my game Pokemon AS and have only one game .3DS backup before deleting the save. And try to remove the save with cart2sav, patchit with secure value fixer and re inject it to get it but it keeps popping Gateway corrupt the save and I can´t do anything. They believe that it can regain save my game somehow or better desist.

Dgfty

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone!

I have an issue. I followed this tutorial and the file that PokemonSaveDecrypter generate (406 Ko instead of 472 ko) isn't read by PKHEX... I am french so sorry for my bad english... :-( I don't know what went wrong... I put my save of my powersave on this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sv2abuykl...Sauvegarde automatique061916 200454).bin?dl=0

If anyone want to transform this save on a "main" it will be great because I can't do it by myself obviously. Please help me! :-(

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
hi, I found this topic from googling aggressively on how to restore my animal crossing powersaves backup from a stolen game cart

would this (or a similar method) also be able to work for animal crossing? all I have is a powersaves backup of that game, but I am able to get another copy of acnl, and can also use .cia version of animal crossing

Connor99994

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. I'm trying to find a download of the Decrypter could somebody please help me :'(? I've looked literally everywhere and all of them are down.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Back when I was messing with it the UI kinda sucked but it worked fine