Turtles in Time Reshelled price reduced.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/100/1009409p1.html

tmntx0.jpg
QUOTE said:
July 30, 2009 - The second Xbox Live Summer of Arcade continues next week with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled. It's one of the most anticipated games in the lineup, but some of us have raised an eyebrow over the $15 price tag. The original TMNT arcade game is available on Xbox Live Arcade for $5.

Well, looks like Microsoft and Turtles in Time's publisher Ubisoft have had a change of heart at the last minute and just told IGN they're dropping the price to $10. This is great news for people who only make $10 an hour: they just got out of a half hour of work!
I am so glad to hear this. I was one of many who thought $15 for a not even two hour long, inferior version was a little ridiculous. Especially compared with Marvel vs Capcom 2 which was the same price. But $10 is much more acceptable, and I am definitely going to grab it now.

r9delta

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad the price is being reduced but I still don't understand all the complaints about the length given the genre. It's an arcade game that's meant to have addictive gameplay to keep you coming back and as long as it retains that I don't see the problem. It's disappointing how there are so many gamers these days who will never touch a game again after beating them once like they're disposable plates.

kalmis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
GameDragon said:
As good as this is, I'm one of those Turtles in Time fanboys that dislike change, so I doubt I'll get it.
Qe? You would rather pay 15$ than 10$. Just transfer me the 5$ if that makes it easier for you
rolleyes.gif

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kalmis said:
GameDragon said:
As good as this is, I'm one of those Turtles in Time fanboys that dislike change, so I doubt I'll get it.
Qe? You would rather pay 15$ than 10$. Just transfer me the 5$ if that makes it easier for you
rolleyes.gif

I think he meant the change in the game from the original arcade version, not the price change

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E