Turtles in Time Reshelled price reduced.

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Gaisuto, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Gaisuto
    OP

Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

Former Staff
    Oct 27, 2002
    United States
    Palm Coast
    http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/100/1009409p1.html

[​IMG]
    I am so glad to hear this. I was one of many who thought $15 for a not even two hour long, inferior version was a little ridiculous. Especially compared with Marvel vs Capcom 2 which was the same price. But $10 is much more acceptable, and I am definitely going to grab it now.

2. r9delta

r9delta Banned

Banned
    May 17, 2008
    United States
    I'm glad the price is being reduced but I still don't understand all the complaints about the length given the genre. It's an arcade game that's meant to have addictive gameplay to keep you coming back and as long as it retains that I don't see the problem. It's disappointing how there are so many gamers these days who will never touch a game again after beating them once like they're disposable plates.

3. GameDragon

GameDragon Mugiwara RAWR!

Dec 4, 2005
    United States
    New York
    As good as this is, I'm one of those Turtles in Time fanboys that dislike change, so I doubt I'll get it.

4. PettingZoo

PettingZoo yesss

Oct 5, 2008
    in the trap
    Yeah, $10 is more acceptable [​IMG]. Thanks for the good news

5. kalmis

kalmis GBAtemp Regular

May 20, 2009
    Finland
    Qe? You would rather pay 15$ than 10$. Just transfer me the 5$ if that makes it easier for you [​IMG]

6. imz

imz GBAtemp's vigilante

Nov 6, 2007
    Gotham city
    I think he meant the change in the game from the original arcade version, not the price change

7. shakirmoledina

shakirmoledina Legend

Oct 23, 2004
    Tanzania
    Dar es Salaam
    i guess the change could be for the better... good for TMNT (i never got a chance to played the ds one)