TTDS with EZ Flash 3 in 1

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by dudenator, Mar 15, 2010.

Mar 15, 2010

TTDS with EZ Flash 3 in 1 by dudenator at 9:17 PM (997 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. dudenator
    OP

Member dudenator King of the Carts

Canada
    I got my EZ Flash 3 in 1 today and I downloaded gba exploader. I was using it on my TTDS but the gba rom loading wouldn't work. I tried patching the roms with EZ4 patcher and GBATA but neither worked. It only gave me the Game Boy logo on screen with no Nintendo on the bottom (like when you needed to blow in the bottom of the cartridge) PLZ HALP!

2. alphanemisis

Member alphanemisis GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i have the same setup... there are 3 tab screens... there is the nor, psram and rumble/browser tabs... im not a tech but its alot easier with the supercard dsonei.....but....my wife cooks that card all day so i never see it again....
    anyway i press b to skip writing.....
    on the nor screen i press A to load rom to the 3in1....turn off when done, eject dstt, and turn on nds.... and directly play gba game from gba game pack.....

on the supercarddsonei..... i simply start lameboy, select the gba rom and play....... its that simple....dont ask me how or why that works, i tell people that and they seem to freak out like its not possible, but apparently it is, but it doesnt work without the 3in1

3. Gariscus

Member Gariscus Former Team Cyclops Mod

Australia
    The reason they freak out is because it isn't possible.