TTDS loading screen help. blue lines

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by willauerj, Jul 20, 2009.

Jul 20, 2009
  1. willauerj
    OP

Newcomer willauerj Newbie

United States
    My ttds card was working fine for the first two days i had it, and then when i tried putting more games on it the new games wouldnt work, and they were the same type of file as the working games. any games with a save file wouldnt load. i put my sd back on my computer and tried fixing and re downloading and now when i turn on my ds i get the white loading screen then a screen thats all vertical blue lines on both screens. i cant get to the games at all.

i tried re formating the sd with FAT, FAT 32, and now its formated with the panasonic thing.
    i had moon shell on and off. its off the card right now.

Help please!

2. KingdomBlade

Member KingdomBlade Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)

Philippines
  3. Saywhatjj4

Member Saywhatjj4 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Try and Download the Unoffical DSTT Firmware 1.7a02
    It has better compatily with games. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Search it in the Download section

4. willauerj
    OP

Newcomer willauerj Newbie

United States
    hey thanks for your help, but when i did that it only changed the lines from blue to purple. so, my friend and i were messing around with it today and i removed everything from the memory card and redownloaded the menu from the ndstt website, then put my games folder back on and it works fine now! [​IMG]

But thank you!

5. dudenator

Member dudenator King of the Carts

Canada
    this happened to me before and it sucks. you have to format the micro sd. just back everything u and format it then put the stuff on it and it should work. if it doesn't than something is corrupted in with the data. i found something that was corrupted on mine and it was some weird bin files that said they were like 20 gigs and my sd is only 2 gig. hopefully this helps man i know that when this happens it sucks.