Trying to use Twilight Menu as a skin for R4i gold flashcart

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by BobSaget1945, Aug 1, 2019.

1. BobSaget1945
    OP

BobSaget1945 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2017
    United States
    As the title suggests, I'm trying to use Twilight Menu as a skin for R4i gold flashcart.
    Aka, to have the Twilight gold UI, but the R4i gold card compatibility.

I've tried following this guide https://gbatemp.net/threads/ds-i-3d...-ds-i-games-and-ds-i-menu-replacement.472200/

But every time I try to go into the Twilight Menu icon on the 3ds, it just goes to the DS menu... Then when I try to clinck on the TwiLight Menu++ game, it just sends me in a loop where it restarts the DS menu, and never actually lets me get to the area where I can choose the games.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. PedroxBest

PedroxBest Member

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2019
    Brazil
    Italva-RJ, Brazil
    well, in some flashcarts (like Acekard) in the firmware files there are some NDS file (ak2menu.nds, etc) i don't know if the R4i SDHC Gold PRO (that's the full name of your flashcart i think) but, if there are some .NDS file on the firmware, try switching the files with TWLMenu++ .NDS file, and the folders that need to be on the sd card, needs to be the _nds from root and flashcard users folder, and roms folder from root.

EDIT: the _nds and roms folder needs to be on root of the sd card, lol

Last edited by PedroxBest, Aug 4, 2019
  3. BobSaget1945
    OP

BobSaget1945 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2017
    United States
    Valeu mano. I'll try that.

4. PedroxBest

PedroxBest Member

Newcomer