Gaming Trying to run PC-8801 games

ericgobbo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Recently, i met a game i never heard before called Thexder and wanted very much to play it in it's original platform, the PC-8801. Earlier today, i runned without problem Super Mario Bros Special and Macross in Retroarch's Quasi88 core but Thexder was stuck in a black screen. I tried to run in another emulator, M88x5 and a message saying "?TM error in 40" appeared. So i tried to run another version of Thexder called Thexder 88 and it runned without sound. All my bios are inside the emulator folder and i tried to run in both V1 and V2 So, how i make Thexder run and why these problems ocurred?

Reactions: 0arsoluto

0arsoluto

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Recently, i met a game i never heard before called Thexder and wanted very much to play it in it's original platform, the PC-8801. Earlier today, i runned without problem Super Mario Bros Special and Macross in Retroarch's Quasi88 core but Thexder was stuck in a black screen. I tried to run in another emulator, M88x5 and a message saying "?TM error in 40" appeared. So i tried to run another version of Thexder called Thexder 88 and it runned without sound. All my bios are inside the emulator folder and i tried to run in both V1 and V2 So, how i make Thexder run and why these problems ocurred?
my Thexder 88 (1985)(Game Arts).d88 runs perfect in quasi88 emulator .dol plugin in wiiflow 4.2.3 mastermod. try to download this wiiflow version and use this dol to run this named version game. it runs perfectly whit sound and mapped for gamecube pad, but i use keyboard due fire button is not mapped for the game

Last edited by 0arsoluto,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/7sqwbGI-ZcM?si=73M_qQxgKt3zoifl +2