Been trying to get pc engine cd games running via temperpce for almost 3 days now with no luck. What have i been doing wrong?

Funnyfox04

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! modded my new nintendo 3ds game a couple weeks ago and it's been a blast so far! However, i've been having a specific problem with the temperpce application via the homebrew launcher. I keep trying to boot up the cue file for castlevania rondo of blood, but every time it gives me the same "hmm..unable to load rom." message. I have all 3 syscards like it asked, all the bios files, and it even runs normal pc engine games perfectly. I even tried running it through the syscard and cd system roms but it got stuck on loading.
Screen Shot 2023-05-25 at 10.54.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-05-25 at 10.54.50 PM.png

What am i doing wrong? i've seen countless clips and images of people running rondo on this exact program with no problem, so i'm wondering if it's something with the above file placements or what. If anyone could provide some help that'd be much appreciated as i'm still new to this whole thing lmao.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE