ROM Hack Trying To Randomize Pokemon Omega Ruby After Updating To 108.0

Born2dream

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I Had Pokemon Omega Ruby Already Randomized, Working Perfectly Fine Before Foolishly Deciding To Update To 108.0 (I wanted to grab a digital copy of a game in the Eshop that I didn't have on my SD card already), But Then After The Update My 3DS Stopped Working. I Managed To Fix That As Well As BootNTR Which I Use For Youtube. Now I Go Into The Game And Everything Is Unrandomized, The Wild Pokemon,TM's Everything. I Went Ahead And Redid All The Steps That I Used The 1st Time In This Video With The Latest PK3DS Build

......... And nothing. So Did I Completely Screw Everything Up? Or Is There A Solution To Fix This?

I Have Luma Updated (I Had To In Order To Get My 3DS Working Again) And I Made Sure All Of The Files Were Updated To The Latest Randomization I Did (Probably Doesn't Make A Difference But Eh).

Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated

And Incase Your Wondering, I Downloaded All Of The Other Titles Into My 3DS So I Don't Run Into This Problem Again

Last edited by Born2dream,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I Had Pokemon Omega Ruby Already Randomized, Working Perfectly Fine Before Foolishly Deciding To Update To 108.0 (I wanted to grab a digital copy of a game in the Eshop that I didn't have on my SD card already), But Then After The Update My 3DS Stopped Working. I Managed To Fix That As Well As BootNTR Which I Use For Youtube. Now I Go Into The Game And Everything Is Unrandomized, The Wild Pokemon,TM's Everything. I Went Ahead And Redid All The Steps That I Used The 1st Time In This Video With The Latest PK3DS Build

......... And nothing. So Did I Completely Screw Everything Up? Or Is There A Solution To Fix This?

I Have Luma Updated (I Had To In Order To Get My 3DS Working Again) And I Made Sure All Of The Files Were Updated To The Latest Randomization I Did (Probably Doesn't Make A Difference But Eh).

Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated
V108.0 is a update version for pokemon if so uninstall it and use older patch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol