Trying To Randomize Pokemon Omega Ruby After Updating To 108.0

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Born2dream, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Born2dream
    OP

Born2dream Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2018
    United States
    So I Had Pokemon Omega Ruby Already Randomized, Working Perfectly Fine Before Foolishly Deciding To Update To 108.0 (I wanted to grab a digital copy of a game in the Eshop that I didn't have on my SD card already), But Then After The Update My 3DS Stopped Working. I Managed To Fix That As Well As BootNTR Which I Use For Youtube. Now I Go Into The Game And Everything Is Unrandomized, The Wild Pokemon,TM's Everything. I Went Ahead And Redid All The Steps That I Used The 1st Time In This Video With The Latest PK3DS Build

......... And nothing. So Did I Completely Screw Everything Up? Or Is There A Solution To Fix This?

I Have Luma Updated (I Had To In Order To Get My 3DS Working Again) And I Made Sure All Of The Files Were Updated To The Latest Randomization I Did (Probably Doesn't Make A Difference But Eh).

Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated

And Incase Your Wondering, I Downloaded All Of The Other Titles Into My 3DS So I Don't Run Into This Problem Again

Last edited by Born2dream, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Shadow#1

Shadow#1 Wii & 3DS Softmod Expert

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    V108.0 is a update version for pokemon if so uninstall it and use older patch

3. Born2dream
    OP

Born2dream Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2018
    United States
    Na This Is The Actual 3DS Update, Not For Pokemon

4. Shadow#1

Shadow#1 Wii & 3DS Softmod Expert

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    Then 11.8?