Hacking Trying To Order An R4i Card...

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I am trying to order an R4i card. Here is my situation:

I tried to place an order on nds-card.com, selecting PayPal as payment option. I was told to e-mail company, stating my order number. They replied back, saying to order a different product on their sister site (elec-gadgets.com), and they would ship my order from nds-card.com instead. Has anyone else experienced this and or know what I should do? Help GREATLY appreciated :)

Note: I read on reddit about Modchipsdirect? Is that a good/reputable site to order from? I would use Credit Card on there.
Side Question: On Modchips Direct site, it says that they process payments internationally and to use a Credit Card that allows International Transactions. How do I know if the card will work? I would be using my Dad's Visa card...

Help GREATLY appreciated :)

Last edited by Skeet1983,

Xardion469

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the exact same thing today, this seems REALLY shady to me, especially considering that the e-mail insists TWICE in bold font to leave NO NOTE on the order regarding nds-card or the original order #, that they just want to receive the paypal in that fashion. They also say that elec-gadgets is one of their other sites, but looking at the whois info on those domains, they do not appear to be registered by the same entities.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gotta buy store brand hoes too