Hacking trying to mod a save?

Lethaius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heyo, im just trying to figure out how to mod a save for the ps4 because my old one died and took my progress with it, so anyone got any ideas?

Lethaius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to buy it,it's not free.
also it doesn't support all games right now,you should look at their library of games before buying it.
ahh, where do i buy it at? i couldnt find a thing for it, and i admit i was wanting to use it for ffxv right now. edit i found it, and holly spaceballs, $60? thats alot

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
so does it work though? thats a question
Yes it worked,you put the save on your USB,then you run the program and chose the save and your options,then the save will be uploaded to their server to decrypted and applying the cheats,then it download on your USB,FFXV has it own server because of the big size of the save file,the save file will be uploaded completely,so make sure you have good upload speed for that game.

Lethaius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it worked,you put the save on your USB,then you run the program and chose the save and your options,then the save will be uploaded to their server to decrypted and applying the cheats,then it download on your USB,FFXV has it own server because of the big size of the save file,the save file will be uploaded completely,so make sure you have good upload speed for that game.
oh okay cool, do you know anyone that offers to do it for people that dont have the mun to drop on it?

JUSPOZA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A word of advise... do Not! Use the gta v packer! It will deactavate your save wiz License... I was a victim sadly and refuse to pay another 60 bucks for another license.

Last edited by JUSPOZA,

Lethaius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A word of advise... do Not! Use the gta v packer! It will deactavate your save wiz License... I was a victim sadly and refuse to pay another 60 bucks for another license.
ah, thanks for the warning! but i dont even own gta v so i cant do that, but id take that to their support page

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
ah, thanks for the warning! but i dont even own gta v so i cant do that, but id take that to their support page
he meant the PS4 Packer,a tool that only work if you installed save wizard on the same device to advance edit some saves that not supported by the advance editor on save wizard.
so it's like a parasite app that use another app to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...