Trying to migrate SD card but having an issue, need some assistance

alucard77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my switch has been running extremely slow as of late, and part of me is thinking it is the SD card which is now 4.5 years old. With my update to Atmosphere 1.6.2. and 17.0 it takes forever just to boot into the main splash screen.

So I just decided to order a new card.

I have an Erista (Unpatched) switch, and so far, I have been following this guide:
https://rentry.org/EmuNANDNewSDcard

Everything is fine and the prompts said that my SD emuMMC RAW GPP succeeded and my SD emuMMC BOOT0 & BOOT1 succeeded.

The problem is that when I put my SD card in my computer, I have a rawnand.bin file in my /backup/xxxxxxxx/ folder, but I have no BOOT0 & BOOT1 files.

I did back up my BOOT0 & BOOT1 files 4.5 years ago. So they are safe on my PC. But I have updated the the Sysnand since then, and obviously the emundand. So I am not sure if I can use those any more.

So the question I have is, did I do something wrong this time around? Is the BOOT0& BOOT1 folder somewhere else? Do I need to do something different at this point. I don't want to proceed with the rest of the guide if I don't have all the files I need.

Any help would be appreciated.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
So you don't use any EmuNAND? All you CFW runs on you console internal storage.

Then years ago easy. Backup ALL your SD Card files to another device format the SD Card and City back all files.

The only complications born when you have a RAW partition based EmuNAND Becase you need to ensure migrate that RAW partition to new card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?