Country
United States
Seems like you're right.
That's why.
smile.gif

Have them in good quality now.
biggrin.gif

(Played the last song btw.
Was hard (Don't laught but I played it on Easy. Oo )
rofl2.gif
nyanya.gif

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Agent J... lol, maybe the models are dummied somwhere there ? XD
Wait, is that what the sound file was meant to be?

Anyways, the music has been extracted. The WAV was converted to MP3 and now I have the horrible tedious task of reassembling them in Audacity. This would be okay... but I always keep forgetting which bit goes into where. You'll get he chorus which lasts for one minute and then the file which only lasts for 2 seconds and you can't figure out where that slots into. I making the Real lif Real Heart one but it ended up horrible in the bits where I joined up

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Agent J... lol, maybe the models are dummied somwhere there ? XD

Wait, is that what the sound file was meant to be?

Anyways, the music has been extracted. The WAV was converted to MP3 and now I have the horrible tedious task of reassembling them in Audacity. This would be okay... but I always keep forgetting which bit goes into where. You'll get he chorus which lasts for one minute and then the file which only lasts for 2 seconds and you can't figure out where that slots into. I making the Real lif Real Heart one but it ended up horrible in the bits where I joined up
I too was trying to put them together, but in the end I gave up. Too many small peices!!!

Chlikaflok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
We all have the OST, what we really want are the Ouendan covers of the original songs (Originals which are the content of the OST). GJ on piecing Neraiuchi back together, I extracted the Ouendan2 wavs and I can't make heads from tails in that mess...

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
They can't, because they don't exist.

NO ONE has had the patience needed to reconstruct the files from the extracted bits. You can do it yourself if you're not lazy/impatient/a noob.

Bigbacon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait, since when is monkey magic in english???

Hmm, the quality is Eh.... I'm still trying to find the originals for 2, I have them all for 1.

Bigbacon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have the original versions of the songs?? Much as I like these, the quality is just too poor.

I have the originals of #1 but ican not find them for #2

durpy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outphase said:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hd2m3p

Neraiuchi ripped from Ouendan 1. I had to do a lot of work as a lot of sounds are repeated in the song but not the files.
i hate grave digging but this was the only relevant piece of information google gave me
does anyone know any sites that have the ingame covers or rips? or is it still very difficult to "build" the mp3 myself with tools?

this link along with the other someone posted are both dead

all i really wanted was neraiuchi

edit: nevermind, i finally found a site that hosted the covers
http://www.esnips.com/web/Ouendancoversongs if anyone else is curious, again sorry for gravedigging!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.