Too F'in Blonde
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I beat Leaf Green once and started with Charmander...beat the elite four and got Suicune.

Backed up my save, started over, rushed through the game beating the elite four, started the game with bulbasaur, unlocked the national dex however I did NOT do the islands this time (Ruby and Sapphire stones) Been running around in the bushes now for about two hours and still no sign of Entei.....do I need to go and do the islands again or is this bitch just taking forever to find?

larvi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably just hard to find. One of the tricks to catching these wandering legendaries is to use a lead pokemon that is lower than the level of the legendary (49 or less in this case) but higher than the wild pokemon you see in the area. Then use a max repel and the only wild encounter you should see would be the legendary. Wander around the grass for about 15-30 seconds or so and if not found, exit the area and go back to reset the legendaries location and try again. Personally I got my legendary dogs from the Colosseum GC game as they were much easier to catch there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay