• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Trump ousts Jeff Sessions from AG position, Mueller investigation endangered

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Like always the recent reports about Trumps Connections to Russia are fake News. And it’s just News outlets creating click baits to make money. Their evidence turns out to be nothing. The usual. Always happens. They act like they got something but it’s nothing. It’s a non stop cycle. At this point you would think people would start to get it.

The dossier has been discredited many times. We know it was paid by Hillary Clinton for this fake investigation. Assange was never a secret agent of Russia, and they are trying to crucify him.

We are seriously suppose to believe that Trump is a secret Russian spy for Putin. That Putin made him president to secretly infiltrate U.S. politics for Russia’s evil plan. It’s a complete joke. People that believe that should be laughed at. There’s is just too much evidence against that. It’s obvious.

This dumb investigation has gone too long. Either get rid of Trump or don’t. Just get rid of him already, they supposedly have solid evidence against him. So what are they waiting for? Impeach him already, we are sick of all this waiting. At this rate he’s going to finish his 4 years before any impeachment happens. Either do it or not. They don’t because they have no ties to Russia against him. People should just drop this Russia thing and focus on the other stupid things Trump does. There’s plenty of that.

This video says it best on this Russia Trump thing.

Wow...I really don't know where you get your world view from, but it's very opposite of mine.

* look...why would virtually all the world newspapers around the world suddenly decide to throw away their credentials and reputation they've earned throughout centuries in order to oppose one politician? Isn't it more likely that the allegations are, y'know...actually a real thing?
* sorry, but the evidence has turned out quite a lot. Did you miss the part where Trump's personal lawyer got sentenced to jail? Or Flynn? I could search and point out more, but I admit that if you don't believe any news source, I'm not going to bother.
* I'm not seeing anyone telling you that you should believe Trump is a Russian spy. There was an investigation on him. An investigation means that they don't know, but that it poses a risk. Which is certainly true, as Trump certainly has a motive to help out Russia (he's building a Trump tower in Moscow). And in case you missed it: Trump played Putin's handpuppet in Helsinki. He blatantly ignores what secret service tells him and even endangers the lives of his own agents in the fields.
From what I read in the papers, it isn't so much that Trump is actively working for Russia as that he's too ignorant to see that his actions more or less come down to the same thing. Basically: he's too dumb to see that he's getting played (or perhaps worded better: he doesn't surround himself with people with enough political experience).
* "We know it was paid by Hillary Clinton for this fake investigation". No, we don't. It's just you who chose to believe that.
* I agree that this whole thing has gone on for way too long, but it's not that simple. It doesn't take a genius that Trump will keep twittering that he's innocent all the way until he's convicted and in jail (and if he gets his hands on a phone: even then some), and neither that many people will downright refuse to believe anyone else. Therefore, justice needs to work properly. One procedural mistake, and his attorney will get him out and there'll be EVEN MORE biassed twittered accounts. I too want Mueller to hurry up and present his findings. But really what is illegal? It's not illegal for Russians to tell lies on facebook (at best, it'd be lies in Russia). So...yeah. It takes a while. Sorry? :unsure:

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Wow...I really don't know where you get your world view from, but it's very opposite of mine.

* look...why would virtually all the world newspapers around the world suddenly decide to throw away their credentials and reputation they've earned throughout centuries in order to oppose one politician? Isn't it more likely that the allegations are, y'know...actually a real thing?
* sorry, but the evidence has turned out quite a lot. Did you miss the part where Trump's personal lawyer got sentenced to jail? Or Flynn? I could search and point out more, but I admit that if you don't believe any news source, I'm not going to bother.
* I'm not seeing anyone telling you that you should believe Trump is a Russian spy. There was an investigation on him. An investigation means that they don't know, but that it poses a risk. Which is certainly true, as Trump certainly has a motive to help out Russia (he's building a Trump tower in Moscow). And in case you missed it: Trump played Putin's handpuppet in Helsinki. He blatantly ignores what secret service tells him and even endangers the lives of his own agents in the fields.
From what I read in the papers, it isn't so much that Trump is actively working for Russia as that he's too ignorant to see that his actions more or less come down to the same thing. Basically: he's too dumb to see that he's getting played (or perhaps worded better: he doesn't surround himself with people with enough political experience).
* "We know it was paid by Hillary Clinton for this fake investigation". No, we don't. It's just you who chose to believe that.
* I agree that this whole thing has gone on for way too long, but it's not that simple. It doesn't take a genius that Trump will keep twittering that he's innocent all the way until he's convicted and in jail (and if he gets his hands on a phone: even then some), and neither that many people will downright refuse to believe anyone else. Therefore, justice needs to work properly. One procedural mistake, and his attorney will get him out and there'll be EVEN MORE biassed twittered accounts. I too want Mueller to hurry up and present his findings. But really what is illegal? It's not illegal for Russians to tell lies on facebook (at best, it'd be lies in Russia). So...yeah. It takes a while. Sorry? :unsure:
From what I read the people that were busted we’re for reasons that had no connections to Russia but for other reasons.

Hillary did pay for the dossier. I thought that was an established by now.

Well whatever, I don’t care about the stupid details anymore, either hurry up and bust him or don’t. What’s the point of the investigation then if he’s going to finish his presidency. By the time they are done he going to finish his 4 yrs. They can bust him after with there evidence, but what’s the point. The damage and infection is already done.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, WAKE UP