Gaming Trouble backing up DS roms/.savs with smallftp

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I was following a tutorial for Windows on youtube for backing up .sav and .nds files using smallftp and NDS_Backup_Tool_Wifi, I reached the part where it says "Please pull out a present card from Slot-1 and set a target card", I do so, placing in Kirby Super Star Ultra, and when I press (A) : OK, it says "The card of Slot-1 cannot be recognized. Please pull out once, and set it again".

I've tried it with four different DS games, and it always says the same thing. Please help.

MidniteBlaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I used Savsend to successfully back up my Diamond's save file, but I can never back up my Japanese SoulSilver's save. It always says that it sent the file successfully but I never get the download dialog on my browser. Can anyone help me?

I'm using a DS Phat and an Acekard 2i, BTW.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
haloman800 said:
If I were to use the program with an Acekard 2i on a DSL, would it work? Would the .sav be playable on a DSi?If you put the .sav on a flash cart, yes. If you modify the save and put it back on a retail cart using a DSL, yes. You just can't back up or restore saves from a DSi, if you do it through other means it will still work on a DSi.

QUOTE(MidniteBlaze @ Mar 10 2010, 11:25 PM) I used Savsend to successfully back up my Diamond's save file, but I can never back up my Japanese SoulSilver's save. It always says that it sent the file successfully but I never get the download dialog on my browser. Can anyone help me?

I'm using a DS Phat and an Acekard 2i, BTW.
Other people are reporting a newer version of savsend is needed for HG/SS, so we all have to wait.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.