Trolls

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
does no one grasp the concept of online trolls
Sometimes trolling it is just a fast joke, then everybody get a laugh and move on. I think they are just playing with you in this post.

When the thing becomes recurrent, then, at least for me, it is not funny anymore. It is became online harassment and you need to seek help from who run the community you're in. If nobody is willing to help, best to do is to quit wherever you are in (online match, forum topic, comment section or whatever).

Reactions: CoolMe

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
<i been being trolled on another website it has been going on for over a year on blokee website
Well in this situation I find it rather amusing, perplexing perhaps that someone will have the time to dedicate to go on with this charade for over 1 year no less.

This is perhaps what we call "having no life" among us people. In this situation I would contact the websites owners and report said online troll and kick them out of that internet space.

These trolls can be quite annoying that no one should have to deal with. Good luck to you and your dealings with this troll. I'm sending positive energy unto you.

Last edited by SG854,

DEMONGreninjaPG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Well in this situation I find it rather amusing, perplexing perhaps that some will have the time to dedicate to go on with this charade for over 1 year no less.

This is perhaps what we call "having no life" among us people. In this situation I would contact the websites owners and report said online troll and kick them out of that internet space.

These trolls can be quite annoying that no know one should have to deal with. Good luck to you and your dealings with this troll. I'm sending positive energy unto you.
im not a troll

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/ajurvXsCdbo?t=225