Hacking RELEASE [Trinket] [Rebug] [Others] [Modchip Software] *NEW* Fusee_Suite UF2 packages

davilink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
+1 i used the UF2 from the switch boot post.

but the hekate is still 5.1.1 on there, and im not sure who the DEV is to look for their repo, its in the ''backups and modchips section'' its the second pinned post

Uhm ok, thank you, but i I have succeeded to install fusee_suite! ;)

manchesterraver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Uhm ok, thank you, but i I have succeeded to install fusee_suite! ;)
did you get hekate 5.1.2 to work? via fusee_suite? I cant find any videos about it to run me through what it does other than switchboot UF2, which is just drag and drop 2 files and your done> cheers mate

davilink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,
I've a problem with my modchip, sometimes when i start the Nintendo Switch, in OFW but also in CFW, my console doesn't work and gets stuck on the "Nintendo Switch" logo. Someone has got this problem?

cmcollander

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally dug out my Switch again and I'm trying to update everything. I have a trinket m0, had all straps (Working perfectly, at least until I unboxed the switch again), with switchboot v1.5.0.

So it correctly boots into switchboot. I choose the samd21 update, but when I press the reset button on the trinket, I realise that the volume+ button is being hit. Weird, must be a short. The UF2 folder isn't showing, despite multiple attempts. The light is blinking red, but no results no matter the usb cable, usb port, or even computer. Removed the volume strap. The reset button no longer affects the volume, but still can't get into the UF2. I've tried doing it through TegraRCMGui, the payload file manually through switchboot, and the switchboot menu option. Despite many many attempts, I still can't get into UF2.

Do you have any suggestions?

Reactions: manchesterraver

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone...

Time to clarify some points...

I have decided to discontinue my Hekate mod, that I called "Switchboot", as I`m guessing hardly anyone used it and Fusee Suite now functions as a prebootloader, which doesn`t require updates. You can then update Hekate etc etc as you would from the "Kosmos updater".

There will be a new version of Fusee suite either today or tomorrow.

Fusee suite V6.07.03.2020

Changelog
  • Battery calibration corrected at boot time. This fixes continuing desync problems of battery percentages etc...
  • Reverted to just checking battery SoC (state of charge) as battery calibration is automatically corrected, silently.
  • Added options of reprogramming / resetting max17050 fuel gauge and other battery related stuff.
  • Added "Hard Override" of flat battery. When battery is in "flat but charging" mode, hold down both VOL buttons for 3 seconds to force payload boot.
  • Further changes to come... Regarding rebooting of chip, etc...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi,
I've a problem with my modchip, sometimes when i start the Nintendo Switch, in OFW but also in CFW, my console doesn't work and gets stuck on the "Nintendo Switch" logo. Someone has got this problem?
That isn`t the modchip. That is something on your SD or in your firmware, sir.

manchesterraver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone...

I have decided to discontinue my Hekate mod, that I called "Switchboot", as I`m guessing hardly anyone used it and Fusee Suite now functions as a prebootloader, which doesn`t require updates. You can then update Hekate etc etc as you would from the "Kosmos updater".

Changelog
  • Battery calibration corrected at boot time. This fixes continuing desync problems of battery percentages etc...
  • Reverted to just checking battery SoC (state of charge) as battery calibration is automatically corrected, silently.
  • Added options of reprogramming / resetting max17050 fuel gauge and other battery related stuff.
  • Added "Hard Override" of flat battery. When battery is in "flat but charging" mode, hold down both VOL buttons for 3 seconds to force payload boot.

Can you notify this thread when its out. Cheers mate

davilink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone...

Changelog

Hi, thank you for your answer, but nope, i don't think. I have made several tests. Sometimes my chip doesn't work and doesn't do the led correctly and when happend my console gets stuck on "Nintendo Switch" logo and this happend with or without microsd and in OFW or CFW. I have an error even when I get out of sleep mode the error is 2001-0114.

mattytrog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, thank you for your answer, but nope, i don't think. I have made several tests. Sometimes my chip doesn't work and doesn't do the led correctly and when happend my console gets stuck on "Nintendo Switch" logo and this happend with or without microsd and in OFW or CFW. I have an error even when I get out of sleep mode the error is 2001-0114.
Ok... Check your GND connection. Though it sounds like you are having memory problems. If so, this could get a lot worse. Back everything up.

Modchips do not Cause issues in themselves. I have my suspicions that you are about to get a memory corruption problem. If this is indeed the case, start saving for a new console.

davilink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok... Check your GND connection. Though it sounds like you are having memory problems. If so, this could get a lot worse. Back everything up.

Modchips do not Cause issues in themselves. I have my suspicions that you are about to get a memory corruption problem. If this is indeed the case, start saving for a new console.

Excuse me, what is GND connection?

Anyway, I hope it still has a long life.. :cry:

bevis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to convert my 5.1.1 hetake to this new version by simple holding volume up until I got a flashing white light, shutting down then booting back up and dumped part 2 uf2 (not part 1) to my switch boot drive that popped up.

I have this new image on my trinket now. From there just rename hetake 5.1.2 payload to payload.bin and put it in your SD cards root.

Reactions: mattytrog

mattytrog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry about the delay folks!

Found some last minute bugs and had other problems!

Full changelog: V6_11032020(uploading UF2 as soon as they are made)

• Battery / Fuel gauge reprogramming / recalibration
  • Battery auto-sync every boot, so no more discrepancies. Hopefully.
  • When in charging lock loop, you can now force manual override by holding VOL+ and VOL- until boot starts
  • Bootlogo management, with preview. Set logos for Hekate and Fusee Suite separately. All dealt with in the app. Browse for your BMP and preview / select it. Disable it, etc etc
  • Charge lock loop threshold changed to 3% (will exit initial charge when 3% batt reached) - TESTING! But should be good now batt sync is fixed.
  • If your battery is well out of alignment (ie getting low battery warnings at 53% like I was, ignore the percentage and charge the battery until it is OVER 4100mV (4.1v) AND WILL NOT CHARGE ANY HIGHER. Than reprogram your fuel gauge / Fix battery in menu... Capacity will be fixed.
  • Not a mandatory update, as usual. If you are still using V1 for example, and you aren`t getting problems, carry on.
  • Filename for Fusee Suite logo is splash.bmp. Next release will see individual bootlogos for individual payloads, as soon as I have thought how to best implement it for speed.
  • Full path is bootloader/splash.bmp

Last edited by mattytrog,

manchesterraver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
updated, working fine mate.

New version uploaded. Remember, bootlogo management is dealt with within Fusee Suite now...

Grab from OP

Cheers.
when I turn on my switch I get my Hekate splash screen twice. on this version and the pervious version. is that the Fusee suite splash and the hekate splash choosing my bootlader image from the sd card?

so fusee suite splash then hekate is accessing the same file and displaying the image again??

I put my own splash.bmp in the bootloader folder, that does not show up but a red nintendo logo does. that will do but can any size image be used. cheers mate

I seen the post, I should have looked. i will just leave it as is. its working so that will do me, don't mind the red bootlogo screen.

Reactions: mattytrog

mattytrog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
updated, working fine mate.

when I turn on my switch I get my Hekate splash screen twice. on this version and the pervious version. is that the Fusee suite splash and the hekate splash choosing my bootlader image from the sd card?

so fusee suite splash then hekate is accessing the same file and displaying the image again??

I put my own splash.bmp in the bootloader folder, that does not show up but a red nintendo logo does. that will do but can any size image be used. cheers mate
Go in menu, boot logo settings, disable Hekate boot logo, browse to it and set it as fusee bootlogo. That will stop it. Then use something different for Hekate if you wish

joaomconde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
trying to update but having issues. am following the guide as suggested. (i dont have vol+ fitted)

So i get into the menu, go to sam21 update mode, press power button switch does nothing. press twice on back of the switch i get a red continuous light. if i press once, i get a purple light for about 2 secs, then i get the red light blinking like 4 times in 2 secs, then nothing. Whats happening? I thought i had everything working

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill